shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald, diamonds, ring - UPDATED PICTURE & INFO

Cynthadia

Rough_Rock
Here's one of my fave rings - from my partner's deceased mother's jewelry collection. It was difficult to photograph because of the glare from the diamonds.

Gemologist's comments:

1. Emerald - Columbian.
2. Clean stone (emerald), nice piece of jewelry (his comments)
3. Carats: 2.18 carats
4. Measurement (of emerald): 8.71mm x 6.59mm x 5.30
5. Weight: 13.93 grams
6. Color (emerald): A little light
7. Metal: platinum
8. Untreated. Note: gemologist commented that the oil had dried up, indicating that this was an old stone

We ran out of time, so we didn't count or examine the diamonds.

Weiss21A.JPG

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous emerald!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful emerald.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: :cheeky: :love: :shock: :cheeky: :love:

GORGEOUS!!!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You really need to post this in colored stones so that you'll get more people to comment on it. It is really beautiful and so blingy!! :love:

Cynthadia

Rough_Rock
TL|1303507620|2902869 said:
You really need to post this in colored stones so that you'll get more people to comment on it. It is really beautiful and so blingy!! :love:

What I've been told by several emerald collectors is that this emerald is the cleanest they've ever seen. Where they fault greenie is in color. Aparently, it's a little bit light in color. I, personally, have no opinion as I don't know anything about emeralds. All I know is that it's nice to look at. Thanks for the compliment on the stone.

I know that you can't tell by the picture, but the diamonds are very sparkly. I suspect that my partner's mother had this ring specifically designed for her, picking out the stones that she wanted.

So, how do I move this post to colored stones?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a lovely ring! Your partner's mother had some wonderful pieces...some would be really fun to wear with jeans and a
tee and others that would need a ball gown or a date at the opera. She must have been a very unique woman.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cynthadia|1303508196|2902873 said:
TL|1303507620|2902869 said:

What I've been told by several emerald collectors is that this emerald is the cleanest they've ever seen. Where they fault greenie is in color. Aparently, it's a little bit light in color. I, personally, have no opinion as I don't know anything about emeralds. All I know is that it's nice to look at. Thanks for the compliment on the stone.

I know that you can't tell by the picture, but the diamonds are very sparkly. I suspect that my partner's mother had this ring specifically designed for her, picking out the stones that she wanted.

So, how do I move this post to colored stones?

Lighter toned emeralds tend to be cleaner than darker toned ones. It's still very pretty. I own several emeralds, and I love them. I love that setting as well. I am a fan of tons of bling under and around a colored stone. :love:

Just start this thread here in the Colored Stone forum

https://www.pricescope.com/community/forums/colored-stones.11/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results