shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Pricescope

Jim Rentfrow

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for helping my success the last year. I started over last year with gemstone cutting after a divorce in which I got out of with a chair, my xbox, and my cutting machine.

I was fortunate to find this community and try to build my on-line presence after looking what everyone was looking for on this site and a few others. Getting added to the trusted vendors site has sent much more traffic my way the last few months. I recently went over the 10,000 visitors mark and I am hoping for many after that!

So anyways, thanks for the support and I hope to assist many more of you in the future.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations, Jim! I had no idea your life had been so complicated this past year.

It is great having you here on PS. You add a lot of knowledge to the board and you are a great guy as well.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and you know you'll always be welcome here with your ideas, advice and knowledge.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ditto, Jim. I learn a lot from you. Congratulations on many fronts!

--- Laurie

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jim, first of all you rock. :appl: I'm glad that things are going well for you!

When Jim and I talked about what type of stone I wanted, he was very patient when I asked questions, which I appreciated, even if the questions were mundane. When I was able to look at the stone after my medical emergency, It was a sight for sore eyes (literally!!) She is just beautiful with one hell of a personality! ILUVEET!!!! :love:

She's in line to get her forever home sometime this year. I'm going with a silver and gold pendant (mainly because my mom wants to wear it...it would figure...lol)

I also want to say that I do read your demonstrations. They're informative as I learn about how stones are cut. I'm not going to ever cut a stone, but I enjoy seeing how its done. It makes me knowledgeable about the next stone I buy..thats always a plus :mrgreen:

-A

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on rebuilding after a very difficult and stressful time in your life, that takes a lot of courage.

Thanks for your contributions to the knowledge base and discussions on PS, it is much appreciated!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on working through a hard time in your life. I am off to check your website now. PS is quite a therapeutic and informative place.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on working through a hard time in your life. I am off to check your website now. PS is quite a therapeutic and informative place.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results