shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your NON-MATCHY halo wedding sets!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! I haven't been on here for a while, but now...almost 5 years and 2 baby girls (ages 3 1/2 and 5 months!) later, my hubby has allowed me to upgrade my engagement ring setting! My .60 RB is being set (TODAY!) into a new split-shank halo. It has milgrain and also a wheat etched design on the sides. I will try and find a picture of a ring that is similar to it.

Anyway, I would LOVE to see all your non-matchy sets! My next project is to find a new wedding band! A curved band would fit best, but I kind of like the gap! I love bezeled milgrain bands...anything unique that you just don't see everyday! I love rose gold as well, and am considering getting a rose gold diamond band...and possibly a thin white gold diamond band as well. Eventually, I would love to stack up a few diamond bands against my new ring!

Can't wait to see your sets, ladies! I NEED IDEAS!!! :D

singer

Brilliant_Rock

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I can't really find a setting that is just like mine, but this is kind of similar. Imagine milgrain, wheat design on sides, and a slightly smaller gap in between the split shank. I will have REAL pics in a week or so! The suspense is killing me!

setting1.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I love the middle ring shown in this picture, although I would probably start with a white gold version and then add a rose gold band (with a similar antique feel) when the funds are there! :naughty:

Attachments

• rose gold.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,012

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I also LOVE the second ring up in this picture (I have also seen this ring with marquise and round alternating shapes, which I also love):

Attachments

• stack rings.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 2,008

singer

Brilliant_Rock
And here is my growing family...Naiya is 3 and Bree is 5 months old:

Pictures to sort from camera 327.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Naiya on Christmas day...she looked so cute in her coat and pom pom boots!

Pictures to sort from camera 255.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely family you have Singer!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Daddy and baby Bree:

Pictures to sort from camera 163.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, not trying to get off-track. Hee, hee. I realize this is the "show me the bling" forum. Oh well...I just love my family so much! Here is a pic of my hubby and I about a month or so ago at the African American Ball here in Lexington, KY. We just moved here last August...just three weeks or so before Bree was born! Devon is now a main news anchor here...it was a great move for his career, but we really miss our family back in Omaha! :((

Attachments

• aframball.bmp
    795.1 KB · Views: 1,950

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Last pic, promise. LOL. Still working on the post-baby weight loss...20 more pounds to go!

Still interested in seeing everyone's non-matchy sets! :appl:

Pictures to sort from camera 221.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful family!!! And you are gorgeous - love love love your amazing hair!!!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1299098158|2863132 said:
What a lovely family you have Singer!

Thank you, luv2sparkle!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyste|1299099513|2863174 said:
Beautiful family!!! And you are gorgeous - love love love your amazing hair!!!!

Thank you, Amethyste! So, I guess I shouldn't cut my hair like I was considering doing?! LOL.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Singer!

How exciting! Your new ring looks gorgeous! I totally would do a bezel set RB band with milgrain. That would look awesome!
Can't wait to see the hand pics!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Dani|1299099930|2863184 said:
Hi Singer!

How exciting! Your new ring looks gorgeous! I totally would do a bezel set RB band with milgrain. That would look awesome!
Can't wait to see the hand pics!

I totally agree! I can't wait to get my ring so I can start shopping around and trying bands on! :appl:

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Another...

ring3.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Antique band...love this one too!

ring4.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Or this one? I've posted quite a few now...as you can see, I'm all over the place. LOL! Any opinions, ladies?

rosegold1.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I really love the antique band (where did you find that?) or the milgrain bezel. I also love the mixed shape band. I think the best thing is to see the finished ring IRL and then try on as many bands as you can with it till you find one you love. Please post pics when you get your new ring- I cant wait to see it!!!

ps- You and your family are gorgeous!!! So glad things are going well for you guys!!! :appl:

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Dani, you are right. I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself. LOL! I will get a much better idea of what I want after I get my ring. Haha!

But this is my new dream wedding band, which belongs to neatfreak. Neatfreak, if you're out there, where did you get this ring? I noticed you replied to someone else and said you got it from ebay, but what vendor? Or was it a one-of-a-kind? I LOVE IT!!!!! :love:

Attachments

• neatfreakband.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 1,721

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do love neatfreaks band too! It is stunning!

My goodness, girl, you do have gorgeous hair!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely family Singer! I really like the antique band and am looking forward to seeing your new ring!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
singer|1299119552|2863455 said:
Dani, you are right. I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself. LOL! I will get a much better idea of what I want after I get my ring. Haha!

But this is my new dream wedding band, which belongs to neatfreak. Neatfreak, if you're out there, where did you get this ring? I noticed you replied to someone else and said you got it from ebay, but what vendor? Or was it a one-of-a-kind? I LOVE IT!!!!! :love:

Awww thanks dear! It was from ebay and as far as I know it is one of a kind. I actually don't own it anymore believe it or not but luckily another wonderful PSer bought it from me so I still get to visit it!!! :))

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Dani|1299114078|2863371 said:
I really love the antique band (where did you find that?) or the milgrain bezel. I also love the mixed shape band. I think the best thing is to see the finished ring IRL and then try on as many bands as you can with it till you find one you love. Please post pics when you get your new ring- I cant wait to see it!!!

ps- You and your family are gorgeous!!! So glad things are going well for you guys!!! :appl:

Dani, I found the ring on ebay! It just makes me really nervous to buy an expensive piece of jewelry off ebay...especially since you can't see it in person first.

And thank you for the compliment! We are doing very well! I am so blessed!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
neatfreak|1299130118|2863556 said:
singer|1299119552|2863455 said:

Awww thanks dear! It was from ebay and as far as I know it is one of a kind. I actually don't own it anymore believe it or not but luckily another wonderful PSer bought it from me so I still get to visit it!!! :))

Neatfreak, I am so surprised you even saw this post! LOL! Well, I guess I'll stop looking for that ring then. Haha! I can't believe you sold it to somebody else though...it is GORGEOUS! Take care! :wavey:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I know, Im so hesistant to buy off of Ebay after I was royally screwed out of $400 bucks a few years ago. Long story, but Ebay did nothing to help me when I reported it to them. So now I wont buy anything that pricey off of that site ever again!!!

I ADORE Neatfreak's old band- I know asschergirl owns it now- I think she posted some pics of it when she got it- they're around somewhere!!!

mary1012

Rough_Rock
NEATFREAK - I am new to pricescope so I couldn't figure out how to message you privately, but I saw you posted on a few other threads about claims process with Jewelers Mutual and was wondering if you could help me out, I had a few questions about filing a claim as well (I posted my questions/dilemma on here). I'd greatly appreciate it! thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results