shape
carat
color
clarity

Which One Should I Choose......

168odyssey

Rough_Rock
Newbie here. Read many posts on the forum in the past and learnt a lot from your kind advises and expertise.

Now I am debating on which one should I choose:

#1 is 1.71 carat / F / SI1 / Excellent cut / GIA 1122830802 / with one minor feather on the side, but a small cloud on the table
#2 is 1.70 carat / F / VS2 / Excellent cut / GIA 5121822958 / with small crystal / pinpoint on the side, and two small needle on the side of the table...

#2 is $3100 more expensive than #1. I do not know whether the price difference is worth the jump. From GIA report, the SI stone seems very clean. Just wonder whether the SI stone cloud is visible from naked eyes......Both has excellent cut and are Bluenile signature collections.

I know the best is to get both stones and look at it. But I do not think I can afford to do that. Oh well, there are 30 day money back guarantees though.....

Need your advices and input. THANK YOU........

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Order the cheaper one first.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BN has their signature stones on-hand - whilst I would not rely on any in-depth analysis they might give you could have them pull these two and tell you if they're eyeclean by your definition, whatever that is, before you have one shipped out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results