shape
carat
color
clarity

Spess, spess, spess....

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Couple of different spess that I got a few months ago.

The asscher is a Nambian 4.6ct spess cut by Roger, it's amazing and very, very orange, no brown and the color just doesn't change in different lighting.

The other is a loliondo spess 2.35ct. A bit more yellow, cut by Gene.

Both have inclusions, as seen in the pictures, but eye clean. Just so hard to capture the beauty of both of these.

BTW, it's a pain to post pictures here anymore, or maybe it's me. :roll:

SSCN7885.JPG

SSCN7886.JPG

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are pure gorgeous! I love the ascher from Roger - now I want one! Me too, me too! What will you do with them? A ring for the ascher?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
A few more pictrures....

SSCN7887.JPG

SSCN7888.JPG

SSCN7889.JPG

SSCN7890.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now...Thank you for looking.

I'm still not sure what I am going to do with these, the asscher will probably be a ring.

SSCN7893.JPG

SSCN7891.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aqua?

mochi

Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tourmaline!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More specifically...

Barry tourmaline.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
YES!!! :appl: :appl:

Just a few more spess pictures...these are all that I have.

SSCN7913.JPG

SSCN7912.JPG

SSCN7911.JPG

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Wow that Spasscher is spmashing!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never dared to buy something from Roger because of the demi-god reputation he has, I am just afraid to approach him, but maybe I should try.
I did buy a Lloliondo from Gene, and it is included, but it glows and I am patiently waiting for it to be set. It is in the process. I think it will look very nice. I agree, both stones have neon-like quality that we all are looking for, maybe it partially comes from being included (think Namibians, they are all included and all glow!). I love the oranges of both stones, congratulations! Are you planning to set them?

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Simply lovely, splendid, gorgeous. Wow. Droool. Ehm :) So many different lovely oranges!!!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
I love your lava lumps!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Really lovely! The asscher just glows! There's plenty of fire to keep you warm in those stones. :appl:

I hope you're going to give the tourmaline its own thread?

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ooohhh you got that Barry tourmaline!!! I kept looking at it -- it's just great!! Glad somebody from here snagged it. The asscher will make a dynamite ring too! Do it quick so we can see it!! :appl:

--- Laurie

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i love your spessies and the blue tourm!! more pics and specs on the tourm please!!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Nice Nice Nice
Spess Spess Spess

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love your photos and your gemstone collection, the asscher spess is a delicious orange.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Yummy Halloween candy!!!

Lori

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spess, spess, spess,
Yess, yess, yess!! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Luv 'em!

cheers--Sharon

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
VapidLapid said:
Wow that Spasscher is spmashing!

I have to copy this line:)

The asscher really stand out :love:

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
crasru said:
I never dared to buy something from Roger because of the demi-god reputation he has, I am just afraid to approach him, but maybe I should try.
I did buy a Lloliondo from Gene, and it is included, but it glows and I am patiently waiting for it to be set. It is in the process. I think it will look very nice. I agree, both stones have neon-like quality that we all are looking for, maybe it partially comes from being included (think Namibians, they are all included and all glow!). I love the oranges of both stones, congratulations! Are you planning to set them?

Even though I have never bought anything from Roger, he and I have had several internet conversations over the last 12-18 months or so. He is also one of my FB friends. I can attest to him being one of the nicest and most approachable gentlemen I have come across in the business.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Mochi, you've been gone too long. I'm only forgiving you because of gorgeous orange photo shoot that you came back with. Now stick around doll, I've missed you. :wavey:

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!! My favorite one is the asscher that Roger created, but then, I'm partial to asschers. But that particular one is such a true orange. Roger is a wonderful guy to work with. Very professional and informative, answers questions/emails quickly. I enjoy exchanging emails with him.

I promise to post more often...between harvesting at FV.... :devil:

Klewis...I'ma likin' me lava lumps! LOL!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results