shape
carat
color
clarity

Whos Wedding Was It???

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Please help!!!

I have been using the search engine to find a PS wedding that was posted earlier this year but I can't find it!!

Someone had a beautiful wedding in Mexico and the bridesmaids has beautiful convertible dresses (maybe red ones?)

I am after pics of convertible dresses to show my friend... Can anyone remember who it was??

Thank you!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I am almost 100% positive that the dresses are by TwoBirds :) My FBIL's wife used them for her bridesmaid dresses.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember said:
I am almost 100% positive that the dresses are by TwoBirds :) My FBIL's wife used them for her bridesmaid dresses.

I think these were Victoria secret convertible dresses.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
gaby06 said:
Autumnovember said:

I think these were Victoria secret convertible dresses.

The ones RofL used were the ones from VS. But TwoBirds also makes a similar dress.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I sent my friend links to the two birds, Victorias secret and a few others. She purchased on from an etsy seller for under $100US and is bringing it over for me to try on today.

The dress is a red one and i had been wanting to show her pics of the mexican wedding for ages to see the bridesmaids together but i couldn't for the life of me find them! We are excited about the dresses because they are fairly cheap and the Aussie dollar is doing really well at the moment.

Can't wait to try it on today!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results