shape
carat
color
clarity

14k vintage female watch and two rings - curious about value

PirateOfPortland

Rough_Rock
Trade
I took the best picture I could get of my items.

I am curious what these might be worth. I am guessing a jeweler would just want to melt them down. The watch rear side is marked "14k", and on the band (not on the main watch) it says "10k top". The yellow gold ring is marked with "Tradition 14k" and a "22 P" (I think its a P), and the white gold ring is marked "14k" - the white gold ring has a tiny diamond in it too. The other 2 slots are empty.

Is there a market for vintage Tradition rings? Or would this all just be melting pot stuff?

20111022-6-a.jpg

20111022-6-b.jpg

20111022-6-d.jpg

20111022-6-e.jpg

20111022-6-g.jpg

20111022-6-h.jpg

Warm regards

20111022-6-a.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Re: 14k vintage female watch and two rings - curious about v

my advice:
the watch: bring it to a watch shop that buys watches an get an offer.Since its karat gold then there is resale value. it can be cleaned and worn again if its a family piece.be prepared that the cost of making your watch wearable could be close to the watches scrap value.

the yellow gold ring: i like the setting and it would look great with a colored stone of any shape, and since the head needs re-tipping then you can just replace the whole head for a new shape center stone.It does have scrap gold value if you dont want it any longer.

the white gold ring: to much to make wearable,i would scrap.

stci

Ideal_Rock

I agree

PirateOfPortland

Rough_Rock
Trade

Thanks for the helpful comment :) I agree the yellow gold ring has a very neat design and style.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results