shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB 14k rose gold plain band in size 6

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I'm after a plain, 14ct rose gold band to wear in place of my wedding ring at work, so mine doesn't get too chewed up and scratched. 2-3mm width, heavy dome if possible as I'd like it to have a little bit of presence, size 6.

Must be prepared to ship to Australia. Thanks!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow thanks for the heads up @Crazie4Cuts! Unfortunately the shipping costs to Australia on e-weddingbands are a killer. I'll check out that etsy seller though, thanks heaps @Morenita21 !

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is probably too rich for your blood but I have an 18k rose gold band (4 mm) in size 6. It is not plain either but set with 24 points of gypsy set diamonds. It has a very nice presence. I am willing to part with it for 550 (that's the lowest I can go).
goldworkringflower.jpg
goldworktingreceipt.jpg

Last edited:

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
This is probably too rich for your blood but I have an 18k rose gold band (4 mm) in size 6. It is not plain either but set with 24 points of gypsy set diamonds. It has a very nice presence. I am willing to part with it for 550 (that's the lowest I can go).
goldworkringflower.jpg
goldworktingreceipt.jpg
this is a fantastic deal for a person who wears size 6 rings. Our local shop sells a 2mm 14k rose gold band gypsy set with three tiny diamonds for $500 before taxes.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @partgypsy that is utterly stunning :love::love: Unfortunately as an OR/scrub nurse I cannot wear bands with any stones set, they are only allowed to be plain. But that is divine and a super bargain. Thank you for taking the time to post it! It's delicious!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @partgypsy that is utterly stunning :love::love: Unfortunately as an OR/scrub nurse I cannot wear bands with any stones set, they are only allowed to be plain. But that is divine and a super bargain. Thank you for taking the time to post it! It's delicious!
That's fine, I was a bit on the fence selling it. I got it from a jeweler where I had my original anniversary ring made, which I no longer have. And I snatched it at their closing sale. So I think I will hold onto it because I do love his work, probably the last time to have something made by him.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh thanks @GlitterInMyHair!! Definitely a contender! I've seen a few preloved ones pop up not and then under $100 so was hoping to snag something like that, but this is a great option if I don't find anything. Thank you!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump! Still looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results