shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Marquise Engagement Rings!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see marquise engagement rings. Please list the size and color of your center stone.

Please post even rings from the 80's! I'd love to see them all. Can't decide between a round in square setting or a marquise! HELP! :confused:

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
no replies yet?? I'm bummed. Anyone out there?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know there are some out there - I hope you get some pictures.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is my avatar, it's 1.36, S (w/med blu Fl so it's a pale lemon yellow) nice against the f/g plat eternity rings. I know there are more of them here, one is a gorgeous e/w monster that I "saved" on my other computer.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
My original e-ring (from the early 90's) is a 1/2 carat, F, SI1. Excellent cut and VERY sparkly. I don't really wear it as it in in yellow gold, don't like how it looks on my skin tone. Also I recently got an upgrade :naughty: .

Have you look in the eye candy folder? I remember see quite a few Marquise stones in there :D

Old e-ring.jpg

Yeah try using the search function and see what you come up with.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
here is a whopper for you!

Catherine Zeta Jones 10 ct E-W

catherine-zeta-jones3.jpg

catherinezetajonesmichaeldouglasmarquise.png

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
not mine, but I just found this one browsing...

Attachments

• marquee.bmp
    927 KB · Views: 14,878

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's not my e-ring, but it's a .52 ct. D SI2.

IMG 3968.jpg

IMG 3966.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Thank you for the eye candy.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the bump!

a good friend of mine is currently picking out a MQ for his girlfriend. but until then, heres mine. I only have estimated stats. K-L ish, 90 points ish. I1 ish
my description sounds like "meh" but oh do i love her :love: :love: :love:
uploadfromtaptalk1383532351830.jpg

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
You got such a gorgeous ring for your money, Neil. The proportions are so lovely and classy. Sigh.

Theren I just love your rings!!! I am a Marquise lover myself and your set is so unique and elegant...I love the three rings that makes such a nice look...I love marquises because they are so unique...you have beautiful one enjoy it...

Theren I just love your rings!!! I am a Marquise lover myself and your set is so unique and elegant...I love the three rings that makes such a nice look...I love marquises because they are so unique...you have beautiful one enjoy it...

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Wow this is an old post someone bumped up. Glad because these rings are gawjus!!!!! I think the marquise is so elegant!!!

Cupcakew

Rough_Rock
I adore your setting! It is exactly what I am looking for to mount my diamond in. Do you happen to remember where you got it?

Cupcakew

Rough_Rock
Dainty G, I love your dainty floral setting. I need one just like it. Please tell me where you got it!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I used to not like marquise diamonds--many women of my mom's generation has marquise engagement rings, so I associated the cut with a 'dated' look, however, seeing different designs and settings has given me a fresh perspective on this cut and it has grown to be one of my favorites! I love seeing everyone's marquisesesssesss!!!! Thanks for sharing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really glad these have started to come back in fashion - always liked them!

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Here's my baby. I absolutely love her. She is 1.24 carats H color in a Neil Lane platinum settings. Not the best photo but I will take better later.

_37354.jpg

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Cupcakew|1449204458|3957292 said:
Dainty G, I love your dainty floral setting. I need one just like it. Please tell me where you got it!

Hi Cupcakew, my ring is from My Diamond Zone in Chicago. They have an EBay store.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results