shape
carat
color
clarity

plain thin wedding band

erupgrade

Rough_Rock
Hi
I have finally got my upgrade - a 1.24ct, I, SI1 - thanks to you all for the amazing help on this website - I cannot tell you how pleased I am to have found this site before my purchase. I will post photos as soon as we have managed to take some decent ones!
The next thing however is to find a band to match. I would like a plain band to let the diamond take centre stage and I think I would like quite a thin rounded one, could anyone give me any websites to look at that are a decent price? I am in the UK but would buy from the US if necessary.
Thanks!!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of this beauty!

For your thin plain wedding band I suggest Ebay. Search for 2mm plain dome white gold band. You will find it fast at low price for sure. I bought mine (3mm) on Ebay and I'm satisfied.

erupgrade

Rough_Rock
Thanks very much, will have a look later, think I am looking for about 1.5mm though - will see what they have.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

erupgrade

Rough_Rock
Thanks Yssie, what width is yours as it looks perfect with your ring?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mine is a 2mm, I purchased it before they were offering 1.5mm as a standard piece 8)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I second what Yssie posted. They are wonderful to work with and had my 1.5 palladium band made the same day I ordered it.

erupgrade

Rough_Rock
Fantastic, will contact them too. Not really sure how wide to go, will post some pictures when I manage to work out the new camera and maybe ask for some imput!!
Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results