shape
carat
color
clarity

BIW list?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Is there anyone out there who wants to start a new list and maintain it? SIllyberry voluenteered, but never did a new thread, and it's been about two weeks. So I'm opening it up again. I'd hate to see the list disappear :blackeye:

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I will do it if no one else wants to. If someone wants to though please do speak up.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps making changes to the list will be easy to maintain going forward in case there isn't someone available to update?

We maintain a preggo-in-waiting list on FHH, granted it is much smaller, but whenever someone finds their due date, they update the list. When someone has a baby, someone (anyone) updates the list to say they had the baby and delete them from the list. Not one person owns the list and it's been around since '07. Do you think something like that would work for the BWW list or is it too large for that?

family-home-health/preggos-in-waiting-list-t68618-480.html

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
If no one else wants to do it (feel free, if someone wants to!) I can also volunteer. I'm engaged, but not currently on the list because we haven't set a date. I don't hang around BWW too much since we haven't really gotten into planning yet. But if someone tells me what to do, I could maintain the list if no one else will. I'd hate to see it disappear!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I think that Fiery has a great idea. Not to take the opportunity from either of the two people who volunteered for the job, but this way the task of finding a new list keeper won't fall on anyone.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The BIW list is super easy to maintain. When I did it I updated it once a week or two weeks+ if there weren't weddings for a while. It was much much much easier than maintaining the LIW list. In fact, it had to be updated so rarely that I forgot about it pretty often. :sick:

Eh well.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
PP, I'll take it over until sillyberry "graduates" from LIW. When she moves over, I'll turn it over to her.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Clairitek said:
I think that Fiery has a great idea. Not to take the opportunity from either of the two people who volunteered for the job, but this way the task of finding a new list keeper won't fall on anyone.

I'm all for this too if it would work. I'm not jumping up and down to fill the position, just hated to see it go. I do think newcomers to this area of the forum might not see it/get it though?

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry! I didn't see any weddings until 7/31, so I didn't think there needed to be a new list yet (since doesn't it generally get updated when there are updates?).

I've been traveling for the past week, and not on PS much, so I didn't think it was a problem! Didn't mean to make it one!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
No worries, SB...I went ahead and made a new list and you can jump in and take over whenever you want...just wanted to make sure PP wasn't worrying about the list in these last 10 days before her wedding!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals!! I didn't mean to make it seem like an issue 8) I just saw that there were a few people that requested to be added to the list that weren't yet, and I didn't want them to feel left out as I'm sure they didn't know we were in the process of switching listkeepers :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results