clarity

new stones at gem trader!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Yes, that star sapphire is gorgeous! :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly I liked last months star sapphire better, I wonder if somebody bought it..

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
That purple sapphire cab is already reserved.

Sigh..

Big, big, sad sigh..

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
yeah I liked last month's better, too, but it is a quite a bit more expensive...
But actually, I just think that they are so different that it's really hard to compare.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Some lovely stones, unfortunately (or fortunately) the ones I like are all reserved.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They get reserved the minute after they are posted! Today is my day off, and I was checking my emails every 5 minutes. When I opened the link, this stone was already reserved! So I had no time to make up my mind, just snatched the citrine from Tom Munsteiner...always wanted to have something cut by Tom or his father. Even if it is a citrine.

But don't ask me to post it unless I manage this new posting pics system. I feel like this PS2 is playing peekaboo with me!

Valentino

Rough_Rock
Yes, nice color and everything, but with twose black carbon spots...would not buy ...personally.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh that citrine really caught my eye, too. What cutting! I hope PS gets it together soon so that you can post pictures with ease.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's probably why the lovely purple star cabochon is priced lower that last month's; the two black carbon spots are quite noticeable since they are right at the top. Still, the colour and star are attractive.

Valentino

Rough_Rock
Chrono,
would really like to see that cab in real life. Most likely a bit duller than the pic (which was taken in bulb light). Something like this, perhaps $100 per carat would be fair.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Valentino said:
Chrono,
would really like to see that cab in real life. Most likely a bit duller than the pic (which was taken in bulb light). Something like this, perhaps $100 per carat would be fair.

Based on two prior experiences with Brad's stones and photography, I've found the stones to be quite true to his pictures, colour-wise. I believe he had to shine some light on the cabochon in order to show the star. After all, without that specific light, stars will never show up and we are left with just a plain coloured cabochon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results