clarity

Need your thoughts

Which would you go with?

• Solasfera Princess

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Justin93

Rough_Rock
Vote either signature cut princess or a Solasfera Princess?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i was a princess lover and that is what my DH proposed with. fast forward a few years and i tried resetting it in an attempt to pump up its beauty. that didn''t work so DH very, very kindly offered for me to figure out what i wanted and trade my stone in towards that. in the process i checked out the AGS0 princesses at Jared''s. while they were gorgeous and blew my original stone out of the water, they didn''t wow me the way i had hoped (i.e. more than AGS0/H&A round and OECs were starting to) and so i ended up with an OEC. now that i have seen the solasfera princess on GOGs videos, there is a chance i would have stuck with that shape as they look to have the same WOW that i was experiencing only in the round shapes, and that WOW (heart stopping fire, brilliance and scintillation) was the most important factor, for me. so my vote goes to the solasfera - knock her socks off! ;-)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was impressed when I saw the static picture of it but after seeing the video...wow! Solasfera would definitly be my choice.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Solasfera!
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a video comparing the two: http://www.vimeo.com/11694971

After watching that, there will only be one type of Princess cut that I will ever recommend in Rocky Talky: The Solasfera! KILLER!

I typically do not like princess cuts because the optics are not strong enough for me, but the Solasfera wins me over.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
After watching the video that dreamer posted, all I can say is W
30.gif
W! The Solasfera is absolutely amazing!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
The Solasfera. It is a lot more eye-catching, for me. More so after watching that video!

I just prefer the overall looks of it too (i.e. smaller table)

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
oooh the solasfera is gorgeous!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
what size solasfera can you get in your budget?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ok just watched the video...WOW on the solasfera!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results