shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your gallery

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I would like to see everyones gallery. I am getting a custom ring made and it is all figured out except what to do with the gallery. This is stone is cut very well so I dont need the extra light to try and make it look better. Any side views would be appreciated. It will be a bezel so a bezel gallery will be very appreciated.

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Forgive my ignorance, but are you asking for a picture of the side of the ring? Like the profile shot?

stci

Ideal_Rock
She mean underside of the ring.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey RQ! I have an interesting side view!

100_046711.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Voila!

sunnydring3.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 1:52:22 PM
Author: packrat
Hey RQ! I have an interesting side view!

Wow, that''s really beautiful, Packrat!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I do really like that packrat. Thank you. Its not completely plain, but doesnt make it busy.

Sunny, I like yours too. Kinda like what I was thinking with Xs to match the asscher.

Yes, that is what I meant. Profile. The reason I asked the way I did is because usually when you ask for profile you dont get the detail, just the overall profile. Sorry for the confusion.

nosirrah

Rough_Rock
Here''s another one for ya. I absolutely fell in love with the gallery when I saw this setting, it was the primary reason I ended up using JBEG. I was so excited to give it to my DF when I proposed. Here''s a photo of its belly as well as the original thread which has more photos.

DSChlp_4263.jpg

Though, of course, it isn''t a bezel. The show your bezel rings thread probably has a lot for you to look through. The James Meyers are amazing. I''m not even naturally drawn to bezels but I keep on coming back to this ring because it''s such a beauty.

bberryjm5.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results