shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Girls,
I am planning to do some sort of custom bracelet for my next project but I have no idea what I want at all! I know that I want something more casual and won''t be using diamonds. I may be using gemstones of some sort but at this point I just really need some inspiration.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Blackberry

I have a history of losing bracelets as I''m always breaking them. I took apart my "old style" tennis bracelet, added some more diamonds and had other gold jewlery melted down to make this bracelet. I can wear this bangle every day and don''t have to worry about breaking it or losing it. I know you don''t want diamonds, but you could do the same type of idea with bezel set multi-coloured gemstones. I think it would look killer.
31.gif

farley45g4ct.JPG

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/14/2010 1:55:24 PM
Author: Farleysmom
Hi Blackberry

I have a history of losing bracelets as I''m always breaking them. I took apart my ''old style'' tennis bracelet, added some more diamonds and had other gold jewlery melted down to make this bracelet. I can wear this bangle every day and don''t have to worry about breaking it or losing it. I know you don''t want diamonds, but you could do the same type of idea with bezel set multi-coloured gemstones. I think it would look killer.
31.gif

Thanks for sharing Farleysmom. That is a really cool piece. I have never seen anything like it!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
This is not my bracelet but D&T and I just love it. I believe it is sapphires and made my JKT.

11JUliaKayTbraceletdt0809.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 7:31:58 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
This is not my bracelet but D&T and I just love it. I believe it is sapphires and made my JKT.
Wow ... that''s really cool. And I''m not a bracelet person!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock

this is a fabulous bracelet!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oops- i just realized i attached the sketch...here is the actual bracelet and the orginal thread on it....D&T has great taste!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Attached pic this time! sorry!

1D&TsapphirebraceletJKT11.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Blackberry,

Julia is in the process of making me a hinged, cuff style bracelet in sterling and yellow gold. It will have 5 coloured gemstones bezel set into the top, of varied size, colour and species.
We have been planning this for months and I''m so excited it''s finally under-way!

If you like, I will try to remember to update here when I have a reasonable progress pic.
It has quite a complex design though, so I don''t expect it to be complete any time real soon
5.gif

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2010 10:44:27 AM
Author: arjunajane
Hi Blackberry,

Julia is in the process of making me a hinged, cuff style bracelet in sterling and yellow gold. It will have 5 coloured gemstones bezel set into the top, of varied size, colour and species.

We have been planning this for months and I''m so excited it''s finally under-way!

If you like, I will try to remember to update here when I have a reasonable progress pic.

It has quite a complex design though, so I don''t expect it to be complete any time real soon
5.gif

Thanks that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results