shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling MC, and anyone else with dry hands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sure I read ages ago that you suffer with dry hands MC. I have the kind of memory that remembers the oddest things! Anyway if it wasn''t you I apologise!

I have found the most amazing hand cream. Its from Garnier. Its for really dry skin and its the only cream that has completely healed my hands. They are amazingly soft and ''normal'' looking!

I hope this is available in the US. Here is a picture of the tube so you can look for it
1.gif

458368_l.jpg

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! My hands are practically reptilian in the winter.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/25/2010 1:27:34 PM
Author: PinkAsscher678
Thanks! My hands are practically reptilian in the winter.

Yes, mine too! Thank you Maisie. Is it very scented?

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the recommendation Maisie!

i just googled it to see where i could find it, and i think it''s only available in the UK.
7.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does have a scent but it wears off quickly. I can''t believe it''s not available over there
7.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to tell you - I googled Garnier Hand Repair Cream and found it on ebay. Sorry, my old computer can not cut and paste links. Let me check the nr.
Here are two:
and

Prices are in UK pounds so I assume it may be available only in Europe but there are several sellers on ebay.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results