shape
carat
color
clarity

Fanal Dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrwnEyed

Rough_Rock
Ok, so I have been stalking this message board for quite some time and am ready to step out from the shadows! I first tried on the Fanal dress 3 months ago and LOVED it! I then went back to the store last month and was not so sure. Everyone here looks gorgeous in the dress, so I am not giving up on it. Here are some questions/concerns I have based on what all of you had to say. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated! My wedding is at the end of summer, so I really need to decide very soon.

1. For those of you who already had your wedding, do you truely need to unbotton the entire thing when you use the bathroom? Someone on here mentioned that the way it is altered, that is the only option and it could take 30 minutes.

2. When i first tried ont he dress, the sales woman showed me a side bustle, which I fell in love with. When I went to the store the second time, that sales woman did not seem to understood what I meant. My questions are, what is the official name of the side bustle and is it more expensive than a normal one?

3. Did anyone find that the dress was too shiny in their prof photos?

4. Is the dress heavy and uncomfortable? It was one of the heaviest dresses that I tried on, but than again it was several sizes too big.

5. How long did it take for the manufacturer to ship the dress to the store once the order was placed?

Thank you in advance for your help! I will probably make a decision this weekend, so feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results