shape
carat
color
clarity

Impulse Ebay Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
I saw this ring on a ebay and liked it. I used the option Make an offer and to my suprise the seller accepted it (the offer was much lower then the list price).
I am trying to guess from the picture if the diamonds on the picture OMCs or rose cuts. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

DiamondRuby.jpg

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They look like Old Miners to me, natural diamonds and synthetic rubies but, of course, that's just guessing from a photograph. There's one at about the 5 o'clock position that looks tilted and you can see some of the pavilion (I think). Fun ring.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Denverappraiser,
Thank you for your thoughts. I got the ring primarily for the diamonds (since they look like OMCs to me or fun rose cuts). I am thinking about using the diamonds in the necklace or a bracelet. Pink rubies are a little bit too much for me :).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dont know what they are but just wanted to say it looks like a fun ring and I love the colors!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results