shape
carat
color
clarity

how should i ask him?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sloopchen

Rough_Rock
Hello!
im new!
and im from germany ...so sorry for my bad english ;-)

i got since a couple of month this boyfriend, american, us army ... he´s since one month in iraq and will be there for the next 11 month
i just did found out cause of that how much i do love him! and he too ...
i do love him so much, that i wanna marry him! .. i dont wanna loose him, when he have to go back to the states :(
now i do wanna ask him if he wanna marry me .. but HOW? i just can write him emails or can talk on the messenger with him ... so got anybody a idea how i should do it?

best greetz from germany and thank you for readin
Andrea

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
First of all, the little monkeys on your avatar are SO CUTE!!!

I tend to think that any proposal is perfect as long as it is sincere and thoughtful. You don't always have to plan something complicated and spectacular.

Good luck!

Sloopchen

Rough_Rock
hehe thank you ;-)
do you know that your name NEARLY do mean finland in english? Suomi=Finland in finish ;-)

but already i do wanna make something special! something that do touch his heart ... i dont wanna get a no, you know?

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Then my suggestion is do something that he really enjoys in a place he cares about and be as honest and sincere as you can. Open yourself up emotionally and tell him how he makes you feel and how special he is. I think any guy would be impressed by that! Good luck and I LOVE YOUR MONKIES TOO!

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 3/11/2004 2:45:36 PM Sloopchen wrote:

hehe thank you ;-)
do you know that your name NEARLY do mean finland in english? Suomi=Finland in finish ;-)
blockquote>

Hmmm... that's interesting. My screen name is actually my cat's name. Sumi means charcoal in Japanese and my cat is black.
2.gif

Back to your question, it's pretty difficult because you are limited to email and instant messages. Maybe you can find a e-card that you guys can relate to? Or, if you're good with computers, you can create something yourself with any pictures that you have and a favorite song?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results