shape
carat
color
clarity

I don''t usually ask for much dust...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
But my new husband has a job interview today! We found out 2 days before the wedding that his company is shutting down in June 2010. He has a job for a little while longer, but is interviewing now to hopefully avoid some headaches down the line. He was offered a job with a sister facility of his current company in Indiana, but decided after much deliberation that the same headaches would follow him, and he wasn''t being compensated well enough to deal with it.

So, that being said, he was recruited by another company they compete with! He seems pretty confident, since it is pretty much the same thing he does now. A lot of his former co-workers have actually been hired there in the past and seem to enjoy it.

A little dust can go a long way...so I''m just asking to hopefully get him a new job!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Job ****DUST DUST DUST**** !!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Job interview dust headed to your hubby!! Sounds promising, especially if he was recruited! Good luck!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Job dust headed your way!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
***sprinkle*** Lots of luck!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots of Job ~~~***~~~DUST!!!~~~***~~~ to mr. charbie!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I also agree that it sounds really, really good that he got a personal recommendation and recruited! But, I am sending a whole heck of a lot of ************DUST************* anyways! GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DH?

Does this mean you two wouldn''t have to move?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of ***** DUST***** his way!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
thank you all, soooo soooo much! hubby said it went pretty well. he interviewed for over an hour! so now we just wait to hear if he gets the second interview.

i really appreciate the thoughts and dust- it would be so nice for him to get a good job before he actually gets laid off!

and yes, katamari, this means we AREN''T moving. it would have been nice to have a change of pace and be in the country for a little while...but its proven to be mass craziness that he just doesn''t want to have to sort through- can'' say i blame him. so now he''s back to looking in the good ol'' buckeye state...(and florida and northern kentucky...the only other places we really want to move to)! best of luck to you again!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes and major dust for your hubby, you too, Charbie!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results