shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for an iron

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My old Black and Decker iron is finally wearing out. I am in the market for a new iron that steams really well but doesn't weight five pounds when full of water.

I've read some of the reviews but was wondering if someone has an iron that they would whole heartedly recommend?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 2:37:33 PM
Author:MissGotRocks
My old Black and Decker iron is finally wearing out. I am in the market for a new iron that steams really well but doesn't weight five pounds when full of water.

I've read some of the reviews but was wondering if someone has an iron that they would whole heartedly recommend?
Hi MissGotRocks, I have been wanting either a steamer or a new iron and just bought this one since it got 1,000 great reviews on amazon Black & Decker D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron. It should arrive at my house in a few days and I can tell you what I think if you don't mind waiting.
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2009 10:15:20 PM
Author: Skippy123

My old Black and Decker iron is finally wearing out. I am in the market for a new iron that steams really well but doesn''t weight five pounds when full of water.

I''ve read some of the reviews but was wondering if someone has an iron that they would whole heartedly recommend?
Hi MissGotRocks, I have been wanting either a steamer or a new iron and just bought this one since it got 1,000 great reviews on amazon Black & Decker D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron. It should arrive at my house in a few days and I can tell you what I think if you don''t mind waiting.
1.gif
Oh, good, I saw that one with its great reviews. Someone mentioned a problem with where the water went in - I didn''t know if that would be a huge problem. Would LOVE to hear what you think when you get it!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
My old Black and Decker iron is finally wearing out. I am in the market for a new iron that steams really well but doesn''t weight five pounds when full of water.

I''ve read some of the reviews but was wondering if someone has an iron that they would whole heartedly recommend?

I''d recommend one that''s too heavy for you to use, but not too heavy for your husband.
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2009 1:03:16 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis

I''d recommend one that''s too heavy for you to use, but not too heavy for your husband.
31.gif
Ha! They would all be too heavy for him - he doesn''t even know how to turn an iron on - or a washing machine - or a dryer! LOL!

He is very good at other things but all he knows about clothes is just putting them on!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi MissGR, my iron just came a few minutes ago so I will iron something tonight and let you know what I think
1.gif
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi MissGotRocks, it is good! It is heavier than my other iron but it provides a nice amount of steam and the weight helps to get out wrinkles. Even though it is heavier; it wasn't harder to iron. I do like it better than my smaller Black n Decker! The nice thing is that it has a little dispenser for water so you easily fill the iron and no lugging it to the sink. Hope that helps or others chime in! huge hugs to you sweet lady!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Skippy - that does help! I may very well have to try this one out!

Happy ironing - ha! Are we the only folks here interested in ironing?
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results