shape
carat
color
clarity

Flower help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
OK, so I'm having a tough time coming up with BM's flowers. I found my bouquet (it's going to be similar to the one attached with the green cymbidium orchids and magenta gerberas, but will not have the extra greenery and leaves, and will have some sort of smaller ivory flower added. It will also be bigger, but this gives you an idea of the orchids and gerberas together).

So my issue is coming up with BM's bouquets. We don't want them to have the cymbidium orchids as that will be "our" flower in my bouquet and FI's bout only. I was wondering, should the BM's have pink, green and ivory flowers? Just green and ivory flowers? Here are their dresses, attached in the post below. Our colors are pool blue and green apple green.

Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks. Pics even better
2.gif

tfjsfjkdtklf.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
BM''s dresses

tyurtujswertttytyyyyyy.jpg

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
PP, i think the BM''s bouquets should have only green and ivory flowers. I think adding pink would make it too colourful.

BMs bouquets should be plainer than yours so that you can stand out. That is what my florist told me
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Thanks cindy. That makes a lot of sense. I actually haven''t met with my florist yet (my aunt was going to DIY flowers, but backed out, so now we''re on the hunt for a florist, lol!)

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe well good luck PP, I am sure you will find someone suitable!!

Finding the right colours and flowers are very difficult indeed!!! I hope other flowers expert will chime in! Where is Gypsy??? She helped me heaps with my centrepieces LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results