shape
carat
color
clarity

Joining the Club

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GurlWithADream

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I''m new to the LIW group, but a long time lurker. I have finally admitted to myself that I am officially a LIW, so I thought I would come out of hiding and say hello to everyone, so HELLO!
emteeth.gif

Lovetosmile

Rough_Rock
I am new myself, and still trying to admit to myself that I''m a LIW, so WELCOME! I hope your stay here is short and therapeutic
2.gif

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Gurl!

WELCOME! Tell us a bit about yourself!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! We want to hear your story.
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
welcome welcome...
35.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Welcome to both of you! Be sure to get yourselves added to the list!
35.gif
35.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Gurl and Lovetosmile,

Feel free to add yourself to the Ladies in waiting list, ask for Diamond dust if you need it
(Dust is like luck , only more powerful), and comiserate with us.

We're glad to have you here!!

HD

GurlWithADream

Rough_Rock
My story, well,where to begin? I am 31 and I have two children. I was previously married for all the wrong reasons. My SO is 36, previously married and also with 2 children. SO and I have known each other for at least 12 years. We have been friends, and I always thought he was good looking but never saw him in any other way. In fact, when I was 18 I set him up with one of my friends.

Fast forward to now, we saw each other when we were both single (after not seeing each other for a couple of years) at a bar near my job that is famous for its happy hours. We were still just friends for months. Eventually it was clear SO had fallen for me, and was VERY persistent until I could help but to fall for him. We now live together and I am so very happy.

We compliment each other well and I do feel like he is the one that I am meant for. We had "the talk" before moving in, but the discussion was not detailed with the when''s and such. However, my wedding and marriage monster is growing, and I really hope to be engaged in 2010.

So, that it why I am here... to patiently (or not so patiently) wait for the day he asks me to become his wife.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
should I add you to the list
2.gif
31.gif
33.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!

Camille

Shiny_Rock
emsmile.gif

GurlWithADream

Rough_Rock
Yes, please add me to the list Ckrickett!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS! I''m sure you will enjoy your stay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results