shape
carat
color
clarity

J Crew flip-flops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VictoriaEremita

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies,

I don''t know if anyone is planning on having a beach wedding, but I was in J. Crew today and saw these flip-flops that I thought would be perfect for anyone (or bridesmaids) getting married on the sand. My local J Crew has a lot more colors than what is currently shown on the website, they had a soft pink, a deep mauve, gold, cream, and a few others. They were also on sale for $9.99 there so if you like them be sure to hit up the store instead of the website. If your a DIY bride, you could easily find some plain flip-flops (Old Navy!!) and hot glue a flower on them (Michael''s Crafts!) and save a little money that way. Anyways, I thought they were cute!

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/shoes/flatsandalsandflipflops/PRDOVR~12499/12499.jsp

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i''ll have to post pictures of the flops i made my BM''s- i bought Old Navy flops in tangerine, then put little green and orange flowers on them with a glue gun. they are a little over the top, but i think they turned out really cute. i made 3 pair like that, and then 3 pair with a huge burgundy flower. i figured that way they weren''t too matchy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results