shape
carat
color
clarity

Short Hair Style Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I need ideas for my SHORT HAIR for my wedding!
8.gif

It is getting a littel longer, but I want to cut it soon. Granted, I have some time, but I feel like I do want it up for the wedding...or half up, half down. You see my avatar..anyone have any short hair wedding pics or updo''s you could show me? I also feel like I want curls. I don''t know.

HELP!?!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
dancin girl - I always think of you as the girl on pricescope who looks like Kelly Taylor from my secretly all-time favorite show 90210. If you watched it, do you remember what Kelly's hair looked like when she was supposed to marry Brandon? Half up, half down, and a little flipped up in the back. That's my opinion on how your hair should be Kelly, I mean dancin girl!!

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hahahaha - that is too funny! I have an old high school friend who said the same thing to me when she saw my new doo!
2.gif

This picture below is what I got my inspiration from when I went to the hairdresser to chop my hair off, I absolutely love it. The only thing that sucks is that it takes awhile to get to look right in the morning, and I usually end up putting up in a barrette (the sides) or a circular comb cause it is easier and quicker. Plus because it has gotten too long, I can't get it to stay in place.

I do not remember what "Kelly" looked like when she got married though.
8.gif
Maybe we can find a picture online? Thanks though!

Any other ideas are welcome too!
10.gif

Wannabehair.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Unfortunately not a great photo but it gives you an idea. I wore my hair 1/2 up with the back curled under......my hairdresser gave me the choice of under or out but I wanted more of a non-trendy traditional look. She pulled my hair back with pins and then curled the top.....it was cascading curls in the back and some stuck up a little. I bought my headband on ebay for $10. My wedding photos came out a bit dark when scanned and this is the only shot I could find that shows the style-my hair was done at 9AM and this was probably 10 or 11PM.

Jaime

im_a0039.jpg

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
Hello! I just saw some REALLY nice and cute styles for short hair in the newest Wedding Belles magazine--weddingchannel.com sent it to me since I am registered with them, so if you are too then you'll receive one as well. I got mine today! Or you can check out the mag at the bookstore--they supposedly hit the shelves April 6! Good luck!

Alicia

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Here is my favorite when I was looking for the renewal.

hair9_lrg.jpg

kathio22

Rough_Rock
Here is a link to Kelly and Brandon's wedding day....You really do look like here LOL You are beautiful!!

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/hits/90210/photos_wedding.html

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hehe - thanks! Wish that picture was a better close up. Maybe I'll have to see if I can find it on video somewhere?
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results