shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I ordered my DBTY Elsa Peretti aqua necklace, bracelet, and polishing cloth at the same time. Was told everything was in. Once the order went through, OH, now the bracelet isn''t showing as in anymore... hmmm..

I got the necklace last week. Saturday I got the polishing cloth (WTH they sent it 2nd day air for THAT) and today I got the bracelet. Whatever, at least I finally got it.

But no, I have to send it back. I asked for extra length added to it and got a bracelet that was 8.5 inches!!!!!! It fit FI wrist and nearly falls off me. I am super pissed and had to vent. They don''t have their stuff together and now I have to mail it back, with insured shipping on a $105 bracelet because THEY screwed up?
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Oh, and while it''s cute, if anyone has a problem with bezels flipping, don''t get this one, it flips allllll theeeee timeee. (Which, is OK with me, I guess).

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry you had all this trouble. Do you think that Tiffany can reimburse you for the shipping? it''s their mistake not yours, so why do you have to pay for it?
But nonetheless, I bet it looks spectacular on you, please do show pictures if you don''t mind.
36.gif
I''ve been wanting a DBTY necklace (maybe a WF version) but the flipping would drive me nuts, and I''ve heard a few others having the flipping experience too.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Phooey. Hope your problems are straightened out soon.

cheers--Sharon

Date: 8/31/2009 9:31:06 PM
Author: D&T
I''m so sorry you had all this trouble. Do you think that Tiffany can reimburse you for the shipping? it''s their mistake not yours, so why do you have to pay for it?

But nonetheless, I bet it looks spectacular on you, please do show pictures if you don''t mind.
36.gif
I''ve been wanting a DBTY necklace (maybe a WF version) but the flipping would drive me nuts, and I''ve heard a few others having the flipping experience too.

I got the necklace changed to 20" and it does not flip nearly as much, actually not at all. It slides to the side sometimes though.

I will be calling Tiffany in the morning :) Will update! I just needed a little vent there, I had been really waiting for this bracelet.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Tiffany has pretty decent customer service. I would "vent" to them too :)

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear that they messed up on your bracelet. You should ask them to send you a shipping label.

Can''t wait to see the pics!

Date: 9/1/2009 1:51:37 AM
Author: teetee
Sorry to hear that they messed up on your bracelet. You should ask them to send you a shipping label.

Great Idea! Ok, I''ll call them now..

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2009 1:51:37 AM
Author: teetee

Great idea!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Sorry they messed up. Errors like this drive me batty. Get it right first time!

Side note: $105 for dbty bracelet? = b.a.r.g.a.i.n.
3.gif

Date: 9/2/2009 4:48:07 PM
Author: Steel
Sorry they messed up. Errors like this drive me batty. Get it right first time!

Side note: $105 for dbty bracelet? = b.a.r.g.a.i.n.
3.gif

Yes it''s quite cute! I think if the length were to be the correct length on me the little aqua would sit correctly. I don''t mind larger bracelets, it''s just that this one has such a tiny chain I could see getting it caught on a lot of stuff.

Well, I called them and they are having me do a "Service Request Form" and that I''m supposed to include my invoice through fedEx or whatever in the box and hope for a check back
9.gif
Yuh
9.gif
I just hope it gets fixed!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this gets smoothed out!! Then we want photos!! Please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results