shape
carat
color
clarity

First Birthday for First Born

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
My little girl''s first birthday is about a month away--and I''m clueless as to what to do. We are new to our town and neighborhood so don''t really have any built in friends (or friends with babies) just yet. Some acquaintences only. We do have family within an hour.

Can anyone share what they did for their LO''s first b''day and suggestions (do''s and don''ts). Is it a good idea to make it more a baby party vs. an adult party for a baby?

Thanks and can''t wait to hear all the stories!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
what we did for our 1st daughter's first bday was have a playdate party. I invited 3 moms with their 1 yr olds over for some cake and for an appearance by Elmo (my husband was elmo). It was all 1.5 hr long. I also had my parents and 2 sibs over as well.

It was short, great pics for nice memories. It was also during the non napping hour

BTW these moms with their children were all from a mom n baby class that we had been taking

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
thanks atroop, that sounds like a good idea and manageable. What about food--did you put together food/cake that 1 year olds can eat? That seems challenging..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results