shape
carat
color
clarity

Beverley K eternity ring & pricescope discount?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewellery4fun

Rough_Rock
Hi I''m going to try again, because I realised I messed up my last post. I''m new to this & thinking seriously about buying a Beverley K platinum eternity ring from Pearlmans. The one I''m looking at has alternating square an bezel set diamonds, with a double millgrain effect around the square bezels. It''s number 119PP1 on the Pearlman''s site (listed under Beverley K). I''m not sure whether to get a double or a single millgrain effect. Has anyone seen both types? Also I''ve read some references to a discount at Pearlmans for pricescopers. Does anyone know anything about this?

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi Diamond girl 63,

If you want information about a Pearlman''s pricescope discount, it probably best to email them about it. I think the exact terms vary be vendor.

My personal taste would be to go with single millgraining (as seen on 156PP1, but it all depends on the size of the diamonds and the thickness of the metal.

Good luck,

HD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results