shape
carat
color
clarity

RAPAPORT - could someone explain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allhappyfriends

Rough_Rock
Hello,i am a new member.Could you provide an information about what excatly is the Rapaport,how it works and where can i find the Rapaport price for uncuted,unpolished diamonds (white D F G H I,VS1 and up,1.35ct and up) (diamonds material)

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rapport deals with polished goods and not rough.

allhappyfriends

Rough_Rock
I understand,could you provide me with information about sellers who trade uncuted diamonds with good and high quality,or tell me the price and from what it depend

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not knowing about Rapaport is pretty clear evidence that you are indeed a newcomer to this entire business. BEFORE you spend the first dollar on uncut diamonds, you need to gain some familiarity with the entire operation of diamond trading and an understanding of diamond cutting. Are you located in the USA or in a foreign country? You need to get with people who do this for a living and speak with them. Get involved in some aspect of the diamond trade and let yourself fall into the right element of it which fits your experience level and personality. This is something you cannot get into just buy calling yourself a "buyer" unless you have an endless supply of money and the attitude that no amount of mistakes and losses will make you change your mind. Few people have such resources or such a stubborn resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results