shape
carat
color
clarity

New girl in Town introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
Hey all my LIWs! I would just like to take a moment to introduce myself formally. I''ve been on pins and needles waiting! I just thought I could share my story and anxiety with you all!!

My Bf and I''ve been dating for a little over 3 years. We are both in our mid twenties and I know the engagement is right around the corner! I know this because... I found the receipt!! It was a shock cause I was not looking for it!

So I was also wondering... how long before your bf''fiance propose after he gets the ring?

I hope it''s soon cause he''s trying to throw me off.... no money... the ring can wait... that sort of thing..

I also only know that he brought the diamond... Not the setting...

I''m so excited!

Oh yea... and when you girls ask for dust? What exactly do you mean?

Thanks for taking the time to learn about me and answering my question. Good luck ladies!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!!! I don''t think any BF has a certain time frame once the ring is bought. I think someone here said the other day their BF had the ring an entire YEAR before popping the question.

It''s soooooooo hard to be patient.

Dust means luck as in "Sending you dust the proposal will happen this weekend."

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif

As far as having the ring, I''ve read on here anywhere from the second the picked it up from the jeweler, running straight to the girl and asking immediately, to holding on to it for a year or more. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck to you! Hopefully it is sooner than later!!

Dust as in "Magic" dust or "Fairy" dust to make positive things happen!!
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
welcome welcome!!!

dust is, well like a good luck charm! and trust me it works!
2.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
And eeek!! Congrats! you must be so excited..
36.gif

I think you know what dust is now, the other ladies explained it so well. But welcome to PS. Proposal dust to you... i know you didn't ask for it, but I still want to give you some.. that stuff is STRONG! :)!

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
OMG a year? I would totally die before than. However, today he asked me to pick a location fro a "vacation". I think he''s trying to plan the proposal! I can''t wait until the next step! I''m thinking it would be before this year ends because his vacation days "expires" by December.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results