shape
carat
color
clarity

1215's Prices are all wacked out right now

GiantMeteor2016

Rough_Rock
Something isn't right. Looks like you could buy a a 2.38 carat I for $6,500 or spend another 3 grand for a 2.45 carat K. :clap:

Here it is to immortalize their pricing offers as of today

Price carat 2.38 I VS2 = $2,744

Same diamond is listed else where at $13,000 vs $6,530!

Price carat 1.71 I SI1 = $2,891 :confused:

Same diamond is listed elsewhere at $7,200 vs $4,946!

capture4_3.jpg

VDK

Rough_Rock
This is definitely NOT a surprise at all!

You buy those synthetic stones today and exactly tomorrow the price will wacky drop down. They also have zero dollar re-sale value!

Diamond Factories (Lab grown or whatsoever) are cheating by telling they are “eco friendly” but what exactly are their production standards? Who certifies that those factories meet the “eco standards”? You know now more than 99% of Nature Diamonds are now from conflict free sources and traded under the UN-mandated Kimberley Process.

Whereas trying to attack the Nature Diamonds, at the same time those synthetics try to sell at the price level of the real ones! Do not be shock that tomorrow some factories in China or in India will offer half of the 1215 prices! As technology is growing, those synthetics are continuouslly falling prices. Why consumers have to pay, say 70% of Nature Diamonds to buy those worthless synthetic stones?

Before there was life, there were diamonds. Born of molten rock and immense pressure, diamonds formed over billions of years ago, deep within the earth’s mantle. They are truly a masterpiece of the nature.

GiantMeteor2016

Rough_Rock
They did post the prices back up to market. My guess is they accidentally listed either their cost or had a formula wrong somewhere where they divided by a number instead of multiplying.

They are known the be sketchy.

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The "wrong price in virtual inventory" bug seems to be universal to these sites--there was a long thread in RockyTalky where someone was complaining about trying to buy one of these and being told the diamond was no longer available. Alas, vendors have been known to do this on purpose--not necessarily in these auto-generated lists, but certainly to individuals. "Oh, that stone was sold. But I can give you an even better stone--at the same price!"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results