shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon of a lifetime...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Instead of spending the money for a wedding, we decided to use that money towards a "trip of a lifetime" honeymoon and home renovations.

We will be spending 25 wonderful days in New Zealand and Australia, I can''t wait!!! It will be a 13 night cruise of NZ and then the rest is a tour of Aussie with a couple days left in Sydney on our own.
emteeth.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW!!!!!! HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!! (i mean you obviously will
9.gif
)
36.gif
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that sounds amazing!!!!!! What a neat idea!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
What a fun idea!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome, you''ll have a blast! We honeymooned in NZ (we''re from Australia) and it was incredible. Try to see a live show at the Opera House in Sydney if you get time, it''s really something else!

Aaahhhhhhhhh how exciting!!!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a fun idea. Sounds wonderful. You''ll have such a blast.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2009 11:47:42 PM
Author:AsscherNut
Instead of spending the money for a wedding, we decided to use that money towards a ''trip of a lifetime'' honeymoon and home renovations.

We will be spending 25 wonderful days in New Zealand and Australia, I can''t wait!!! It will be a 13 night cruise of NZ and then the rest is a tour of Aussie with a couple days left in Sydney on our own.
emteeth.gif
Sounds fantastic!! You will have an amazing time--Australia is the best country in the world.
2.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sounds amazing! You are going to have a blast, Australia is a beuautiful place, I am lucky to call it home!!!!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds amazing! We just got back from our honeymoon in Australia-you''ll have an amazing time!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
that would definitely be my preference if I had to choose.
1.gif
well done!

hope you will visit the Great Barrier Reef.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Jealous! Have a great time! That sounds amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results