shape
carat
color
clarity

12 months to 6?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
So BF and I were relaxing after our long day out on the motorcycle and I''m like... so tell me, how long is it now until you pop the question?

He replies with, I already told you hunny and then just leaves it at that. Me, being me, is like, umm... I don''t remember, refresh my memory, will you? So then he says 12 to 14 months... (2 months ago, it was 12-16 months... so naturally the time line is going down) And THEN he gets this odd look on his face and is like oh no, wait... it''s 6 to 14 months. I didn''t say anything at first and I''m like what? What happened to 12 months? Why is now 6? At that exact moment when I question him he gets another weird look on his face and is like... oh, umm... it''s to keep you guessing.

WHAT?!?! If that was in fact his intention then he did one heck of a job! I am SO confused!

So what do you think? Does it sound like he''s trying to throw me off? Or is the proposal really maybe at the least only 6 months away? Ahhh!! Why does he do this to me?!?!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
it is because he is a boy and boys are booger faces sometimes
well it''s true lol

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, I totally agree! He''s being such a butthead about this!!

Ahh, men, what are we going to do with them?!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 7:22:10 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
it is because he is a boy and boys are booger faces sometimes
well it''s true lol
sooo true! i asked boyf for a timeline and he said "soon enough". except his soon is 6-12 months.
tell me, how is that SOON?

maybe he meant not soon enough :razz:

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
well technically, 12-16 two months ago means 10-14 now. But he said, 12-14. He did his math wrong. Maybe he realized that something was wrong with his math, got flustered, threw out another wrong number, then got more flustered and left it at that. The funny expression could have been his, "Math is hard" look. I say that either way it''s pretty far away (in girl time) so try not to mull over it too much. YOu''ll just stress yourself out. It''s much better to expect it in 12 months and have it in six than to start psychoanalyzing every single word after the six month mark, only to have to wait until the 12th month!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/2/2008 12:12:14 AM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
well technically, 12-16 two months ago means 10-14 now. But he said, 12-14. He did his math wrong. Maybe he realized that something was wrong with his math, got flustered, threw out another wrong number, then got more flustered and left it at that. The funny expression could have been his, ''Math is hard'' look. I say that either way it''s pretty far away (in girl time) so try not to mull over it too much. YOu''ll just stress yourself out. It''s much better to expect it in 12 months and have it in six than to start psychoanalyzing every single word after the six month mark, only to have to wait until the 12th month!

lol. yeah girl time is rough! hopefully your wait will be over sooner than later, but i''m with guilty pleasure -- you should try not to think about it too much!! you''ll just make yourself crazy!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results