shape
carat
color
clarity

Tourmaline Lover....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a "neck shot" of your pistachio colored pearl necklace. It''s the one with a brown-er colored pearl as well. I would love to see it lengthwise. Am very inspired by it!!!!!!
31.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me see what I can do. That would requre me to take a pic of myself, and I don't know if I can do that, and my husband won't do it (because he hates my gem obssession
20.gif
)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I second that!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is a little silly, but I had my six year old pose with the pearls on, and she was so happy to do so. She even wore the fire opal ring I gave her. The pearls would drop to about where the orange dog is on me.

TLnecklinephoto.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a close up with my new digicam. The pearls look better in person.

TLpearllariat2.JPG

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Adorable!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Awww, TL, she looks so sweet - I have a 6-year-old too, and I just love their little hands. I''ve admired your pearl lariat before - just beautiful, and perfect for when you don''t want a whole strand of pearls.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Szh07 - she''s even more adorable in person (if only you could see that face!!)
2.gif

Date: 6/6/2009 5:59:27 PM
Author: cellentani
Awww, TL, she looks so sweet - I have a 6-year-old too, and I just love their little hands. I''ve admired your pearl lariat before - just beautiful, and perfect for when you don''t want a whole strand of pearls.
Thank you Cellentani. She asked me if I was giving her the pearl necklace, since I gave her the fire opal ring.
20.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
TL I love this. Where did you get it from if you don''t mind me assking.
PS your daughter is super cute and love the jamies!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katebar,
Thank you for the kind words.

The lariat came from ebay seller pearlsource. He has nothing but amazing and rave feedback. After he built up a substantial clientele, he started his own website, http://www.thepearlsource.com. I have three necklaces from him that are in the "Show me your pearls" thread. This one, a round multi-color Tahitian strand, and a multi-color freshwater strand. The prices on ebay were great and I won this this lariat for around $700 if I remember correctly (it was some years ago). This is nothing considering the value of fine quality pistachio pearls. There are absolutely no blemishes on the pearls and they have nice luster (to my eye anyways). It is 18K gold as well with diamond accents.

His pricing went up, way up, on his website. I''m glad I bought my strands and lariat when he ws starting out.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
TL - This picture just goes to show that pearls can go with anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the shots....I have a 2 yo....I have already aught her to say "ooooooooooooooooow" when we go into a jewelry store!! ;-)

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
TL, this is a beautiful necklace!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
TL,
You have posted a lot of photos of jewels that I admire, but this is by far my fav.
The pearls are gorgeous, and the model is perfect. I teach that age, and they are the best. Enjoy them both.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments on my pearls, and my sweet little girl. She''s the most precious gem of all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results