shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I know some of you are surprised to see me- I have been away for quite awhile. I lurk once in a blue moon and came across a topic where some people were wondering what had happened to me...Basically four words- depression and mood swings. Having this time away from the computer has given me some time to do some internal thinking regarding me and my personality. My best friend moved out to Colorado and I''m finally getting paid for doing some freelancing graphic design projects. Although I am still on the lookout for a more permanent position. I know some of you think I have rushed things in my life but fi and I are just as happy as we have ever been. We met a war veteran about 3 months ago who put everything in perspective for us both. Wedding plans are moving slowly but mostly because one can only research centerpieces for a certain amount of time before needing time off from that.

Anyways....the main reason I am making this post is because I have my blue shoes and I know that some of you were curious to see how they came out. I absolutely love them but they will certainly take some time to get used to walking in. I also noticed people thought I maybe shouldn''t be planning a wedding in the first place if I could not afford 30 dollar shoes. The reason for that was at the time I knew they were about to go out of stock and I had not budgeted for them (yes I have to budget for shoes!). I had to pay my student loans and other bills first. Without ado...here are my shoes.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

3108_555963284600_163900928_32819734_4205343_n.jpg

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock

3108_555963499170_163900928_32819746_3083261_n.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are very, very beautiful shoes smurfy!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Smurfy(improved). Great new name, btw. I hope you''re feeling better about things.

The shoes are beautiful and that last picture shows them off to perfection. As a friend of mine would say, Ooh la la!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 12:15:06 AM
Author: VRBeauty
Welcome back, Smurfy(improved). Great new name, btw. I hope you''re feeling better about things.

The shoes are beautiful and that last picture shows them off to perfection. As a friend of mine would say, Ooh la la!

Thanks vr :) You know it''s weird? I''m to the point where I really don''t care how things look or if something goes wrong, I could just go down to the courthouse and get married and be happy with that (although my dad wouldn''t since his deposit would be down the drain :-\). And getting upset if people say they have a bad day at work isn''t going to make it any easier to find a job, it''s just going to make that person feel bad and I''m sorry to anyone I''ve berated that was having a bad day at work, it was immature of me. I''m not back permanently but I really felt I needed to come apologize. Life is just too short to stir up trouble for no reason.

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
oh smurfy..
i''m so glad to see you back.
hugs..
jo
ps. your shoes rock

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Those shoes are just stunning Smurfy! They make your legs look fabulous!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaay you''re back!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And love the shoes, btw!
30.gif
Freke is going to love those I bet!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Hey there Smurfy, new to this side of the forum, but from the sounds of it, any little (HUG) can help. Glad you came back to post your shoes (and more hopefully)! The shoes are just gorgeous!

Take care of yourself girly!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
hey ilovesparklies, did you come off the liw list recently? I''m a little out of the loop! congrats!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 2:49:15 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
hey ilovesparklies, did you come off the liw list recently? I''m a little out of the loop! congrats!

Yes I did, thank you! May Day! Your post caught me because of the comment about depression and mood swings. I suffer from mental health issues, especially anxiety and mood swings. And because I have regretted a few things I have said on here as well, and just can''t take back. I always wonder how many people actually read my apology. Anyway, I''m starting to thread jack, sorry. Keep us posted those! I wish I could wear heels like that, but its going to be flats for me
40.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I don''t mind threadjacks :) I have the worst mood swings, I''m just so worried about how it''ll be once I''m pregnant someday, luckily fi gets mood swings too so maybe he''ll have sympathy hormones when the time comes, bleh

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful Smurfy. They were lovely from the ad picture but they're a hundred times nicer IRL! The colour is really gorgeous.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
where is Freke?
9.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Smurfy those shoes are amazing!

Nice to see you back again. Don''t be a stranger.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad you''ve returned smurfy.. from your previous posts I can see that you are a very kind person who always offered honest/great advice.

Oh.. and the shoes are FABULOUS
30.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
These are stunning! Fab shoes. Wear them in good health.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Really nice shoes,, I love them
9.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Great shoes!!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
love the blue! very pretty!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/9/2009 12:18:32 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
Date: 5/9/2009 12:15:06 AM

You know it''s weird? I''m to the point where I really don''t care how things look or if something goes wrong, I could just go down to the courthouse and get married and be happy with that (although my dad wouldn''t since his deposit would be down the drain :).

Actually, I think that''s a good point to be at!

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Hey smurfy,

I tried those shoes on last week and they are fantastic looking! How are you finding them on a comfort level?

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Jen -the first time you wear them it is super painful lol (I never wear heels and have wider feet). But each time I wear them from that point on they seem to get more comfortable. I''m learning to take wider strides when I walk as well which is hard enough having short legs. I''m going to get some pads to put in them because it seems they are sorer more on the bottoms of my toes and on the sides of my feet in the front so hopefully that will do the trick. I''m getting some platform flip flops to wear at the reception :)

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
They are lovely!

Welcome back Smurfy!
35.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Love the color! The shoes looks great on you.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh la la! Those shoes are amazing and they make your legs look fab.

Welcome back! I hope you continue to check in.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow what hot shoes!!!
18.gif

Hope you are doing well.
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad to see you back smurfs! I was on a PS break for a while and when I came back I noticed you were gone. Not sure what happened and I don't need to know. I've got some ideas however and I know you were hurt. Time heals all wounds...

But regardless, I'm glad to see you around! I sure did enjoy your company. When I was gone (from PS) I could swear I saw you in the grocery store but I didn't say anything because if it wasn't you, I'd look like a fool. lol

Lovely shoes! Glad you've got them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results