shape
carat
color
clarity

Annual who hasn’t started their Christmas shopping? thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
After I get off work in an hour im starting mine.
Then I will have a couple hours to wrap them before tonight.

Who else puts it off till the vary last minute?
When we were doing the gift thing on Christmas day I often bought at 2am Christmas morning!

Merry Christmas!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow strm you take the cake for the Y chromosome type shopping at the last minute....I know that Xmas Eve is typical for most men, but Xmas morning?!?!!

Thank goodness our family has a Xmas Eve party and a Xmas Day...so Greg HAS to do his shopping at least by the 23rd since he is busy on 24th! He was good this year and got my stuff a day early, Dec 22!
1.gif
I'm slowly moving him away from the Xmas Eve thing....
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iv got a feeling this will be the last Christmas its a last minute thing.
My fiance has gifts bought for everyone in her family for the next year including next Christmas.

Then again maybe not because she says Im going to be doing all the Christmas shopping!?!?!?!?!?!?

There used to be a bunch of stores that would be open until 6am Christmas morning but anymore they all close around midnight except for one walgreens which is 24/7 365.

The strange thing is that there were very few men in the stores I went too they were outnumbered 3-4 to 1 it might have been too early yet for the men to be out but it was unusual that there wasnt more compared to the last couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results