shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
Hi girls, I wanted your opinion on these shoes, I have chose them for the bridesmaids to wear, but I was wondering if I should get them to wear myself. They come in Ivory as well, but my maid of honor thought it would be cute to wear brown, the same color as them.

So my question is Should I get them in
Ivory
brown
or get a totally different shoe since I am the bride??

Thanks!

ps-shoes.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Cute shoes! Cop out answer, but you should do what you want!
1.gif
Do you love them enough to be your wedding shoes?

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
I think they''re cute too, and I love the non-white/ivory shoe trend. Makes for cute pictures! I say go for the brown ones yourself, if you love them!

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Third option. I would get totally different shoes. Afterall you are the bride and you need to feel like the most spectacular person on the day and i don''t necessarily think you will feel that way if your wearing the same shoes as your bridesmaids.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
They''re nice but I wouldn''t want to wear brown shoes. That''s just me though. I''d go with ivory:)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Up to you, but I would consider which color you''re more likely to wear again. For me it would be the brown.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
They''re really cute! I think you can get whatever shoes you want, but if you do really love these, I would get the ivory.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results