shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 1.11 I color SI1 GIA Laser Inscribed OEC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m offering my OEC for sale. I’ve struggled with this decision for multiple reasons, but ultimately I’ve decided that I am poorly equipped to deal with the “wonki-ness” of OECs in general and with that of this stone in particular. I’m also realizing that I don’t have the budget to purchase an OEC in the size, color and facet perfection that I covet. My plan is to upgrade my CBI or purchase a set of diamond stud earrings, if this stone sells.

The diamond is 1.11 carats, I color and SI1 clarity. The GIA report number is #1182475585, and is laser inscribed on the girdle. The diamond is bright and lively, has excellent sparkle and fire, a beautiful snowflake pattern, large spread, and great color. The petal pattern under the table is less impressive than I’d like and in bright sunlight, there is girdle reflection that is noticeable on close inspection. From normal viewing distance, it's less obvious, but not impossible to spot. If you are a perfectionist like me, this stone may not be for you. But if you value beautiful performance, great size and color for the price, then this may be a stone for you to consider. I have videos showing the diamond in different lighting.

My husband purchased the diamond for $5250 (RAP plus 10% last July) and I am asking $4250, but will reduce the price to $4000 for Price Scope members. I’m also willing to use a Price Scope approved appraiser as a proxy, if that is desired by a potential buyer. I will consider reasonable offers.

I have other pictures and videos available.

OEC.jpg OEC 1.jpg OEC 6.jpg

Loupe Troop listing is
https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-diamond/1-dot-11-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-gia-oec

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've decided to do a price reduction to $4000 on Loupe Troop and Diamondbistro, with a discount price of $3800 for registered Price Scope members. If interested, contact me through the email listed in Loupe Troop or through Diamondbistro. Here's another video in various lighting if more information is needed.

Thanks for looking!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm doing one final price reduction before moving to the next step on my plan. $3750 on Loupe Troop and discounted price for Price Scope members of $3500. Please contact me via the email listed on Loupe Troop, if interested.

Again, thanks for looking!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results