shape
carat
color
clarity

10th Anniv Dilemma OVER....New Ring pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone...

For those of you who posted to my previous thread, THANK YOU!

The dilemma is over, I picked up the new ring last night and LOVE it. Plus, my old ring is still intact and in my possession. Whew!

Here are some photos, I''m not as "good" at taking clear shots as some of you are, but I did my best. And, I''ll throw a picture of the 2 rings together in for good measure. Old and new...

ring7971.jpg

Whill381

Rough_Rock
#5...a little fire!

ring7978.jpg

Whill381

Rough_Rock
A few more...#7!

ring7980.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. Congrats on 10 wonderful years! Whooo hoooo on a gorgeous ring
36.gif

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Last one...old ring next

ring7981.jpg

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Sorry for so many, it's hard to pick and choose! Can you tell? I like symmetrical style rings!

ring7975.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats on your anniversary.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, how beautiful!!! And how neat that you were able to keep your original ring, too! Congrats!!!!!!!!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a unique setting. It''s beautiful. And it''s great you are able to keep your original ring. Happy 10th!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Great Choice

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I really love that profile in #6!

Congrats on your new ring and on 10 years!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is drop dead gorgeous!! A million other synonyms come to mind too...but all I can seem to put into words is that I love it!!! Gorgeous setting for that beautiful stone. Remind me - was it a Simon G? Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great! Really beautiful!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Yea! I love the pic of your original ring next to the new one!! They are similar aren''t they? Beautiful rings, great decision. I''ve heard my new one is waiting for me at Fed Ex. I may be able to post my rings together tonight. (and you''ll see how similar mine are, too) I''ll bet you can''t keep your eyes off of that sparkle.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Even *more* special that you opted to keep the original e-ring (in tact even!!)

It is kinda funny how similar they are -- yet how different. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your newbie! It''s such an interesting design & has stand-alone presense!

Happy 10th!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 10th. I''m so glad you were able to keep your original too. Both are very special. Love the new ring though, it''s a gorgeous design..

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, congratulations on your anniversary!!! The ring is really beautiful!

Whill381

Rough_Rock
This show and tell part sure is fun! Thanks for the compliments, everyone! And for the DECADE anniv wishes!

Firegoddess, yes it is a Simon G. I''ve had their catalog in my possession for months, drooling over most everything in it.

HappyAnniversary - I cannot wait to see yours too! Sitting at FedEx? Ohh...it''s just so hard to think it''s there, waiting for you!

Center stone is 1.12, VS2, H in color. Depth is 61.6% and now I forget the table. 58.something.

Yep, I''m consistent Old ring and new ring are similar, just sort of flip flopped, and the new one is platinum (with a tiny yellow gold scroll) vs the old yellow gold one.

It is fun to be out in the sunshine watching it sparkle. Driving is tricky, I better not rear end anyone while I''m playing with my ring!

Wendy

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary!

Wow...i absolutely love your new ring! It has such an antiquey, delicate look, yet is just incredibly sparkly and beautiful!!!!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
it''s even more beautiful than the i imagined! so sparkly and a perfect size stone for the setting. great choice and happy 10th anniversary!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
Wow... what a beautiful new ring! Happy Anniversary! Do you plan to wear a wedding band with it, or just solo?

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Thumbelina, I''ll just wear it solo. Because of the shape of the setting, no band will sit "flush" against the ring. That would drive me nuts to have a band with a big gap against the setting. Maybe someday we can have a band custom made to sit right, but in the meantime, the new setting with a bigger diamond (than my ering) to fit the setting property is what we''re going with!

It''s just fun for me to have something more modern (I didn''t even know of styles/brands like Tacori in 1997) with an antique flare. About 3 years after I got married, white gold and platinum got VERY popular. I stumbled onto Simon G by accident when we were watch shopping for DH''s bday last year. Now I can say, the REST is history!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and a great way to celebrate 10 years!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! The setting is stunning!
30.gif
Congrats on 10 years!!!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love it! I can see why you were set on it. It''s very Beaudry-esque, antique-y looking. Congrats on the ring and congrats on the 10 years. I''m celebrating my 10 year anni this year too.

I''m glad you got to keep your old ring too. I still wear mine sometimes and I love it.

Well done!

a

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loves it, congrats on your 10th anniversary!!! In love with that setting, it''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results