shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to find a similar ring at a lower price if possible

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I think you could have one made at a much lower price. You might want to check the list of colored stone vendors at the top of the page. Also there may be someone that sell something similar. Not sure who though.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
You didn't specify, but I assume you want one ready-made?

It shouldn't be too hard to find an amethyst and then have it set (in whatever metal you want). There is a vendor listing stickied in this forum.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I don't know of anything ready-made. Barry Bridgestock has had some pretty amethyst lately, some of which are pretty large. He (or someone else) should be able to cut a stone into that shape. Setting it in sterling should be under $200.

Similar ring on etsy though the stone probably isn't that great, it's hard to tell from the pictures.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 3:13:38 PM
Author: mercoledi

Similar ring on etsy though the stone probably isn''t that great, it''s hard to tell from the pictures.

For that price, you could buy that one for the setting and get a better stone set into it. Barry is le awesome!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know any ready made ones with an emerald cut amethyst but these are vendors/cutters who you can contact to get ec amethysts which your jeweller will be able to set in a simple stuller setting.
Gary Dutton can get anything you like not listed on his webpage www.diamondexpert.com
Barry Bridgestock is a cutter, so that''s not an issue www.acstones.com who also sometimes sets gemstones in simple settings

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For that price, you can get side diamonds and white gold, and a much better cut and quality amethyst!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results