shape
carat
color
clarity

wedding photographer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shop_girl

Rough_Rock

hi ladies,

i am currently looking at wedding photographers. noticed that some offer 6 hours of wedding coverage and some 8-10 hours. how long were your wedding day coverages and do you think i would need more than 6 hours? mass ceremony is at 2pm, cocktail 3:30pm and reception at 5pm. still working on this timeline a bit also.
please advise..
tia!

also-i am considering this photograper? she is just starting out and is reasonable priced. thought?
http://www.nicolechatham.com/

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
My ceremony is at 230p
my cocktail starts at 5p
and we get announced at 6pm
Reception ends at 11p
My photographer is coming at 12:30 & will start w/ getting pics of me getting ready
we have him until 10pm.
he''s $3500 and that includes an awesome album and a bunch of other stuff

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Shop_girl, I think ILPC''s timeline is pretty good. If you don''t care about "getting ready" shots and you don''t need the photographer to stay until the end of the reception, you could probably get away with 6 hours. But if you want pictures of everyone getting ready, plan on about 2 hours of time before the ceremony starts, which would only leave you with one hour of coverage during the reception.

The photographer you linked looks like she has nice pictures -- have you seen a full wedding gallery? I strongly, strongly recommend seeing a few galleries of weddings start-to-finish before deciding on any photographer, since you could be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised!

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
I agree about seeing a whole gallery! I fell in love with a photographer online.. who did a few different shots of every wedding they did.

Then when we met with the couple they showed us MANY albums... and SO MANY PROOFS.. not only was I even more in love then I had already been, but I was addicted :).. hahaha Matt was also way more impressed with their albums then online gallery.. so it can go either way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results