shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your holiday decorations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
There is a thread like this in the family thread and thought it would be fun to put one up here too. :) Here''s our first xmas tree!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
ooples here it is!

smurfyPhoto-366.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Here is ours :)

alexpaultree.jpg

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Annnnd all lit up :)

alexpaultree2.jpg

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Aw, we aren''t decorating this year (Our place is SO small) but this makes me want to SO bad!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Our place is so small too the tree takes up half the living room so I can relate!

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
our house is REALLY small so this is a skinny fake tree (i am also highly allergic).. i love it though. there is glitter everywhere! my poor fi!

122508.jpg

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/8/2008 11:04:34 AM
Author: AllieLuv83
Our place is so small too the tree takes up half the living room so I can relate!

I never would have guessed! I think that tree is the perfect size! Maybe I could pick up a mini one? I feel like I need to do something!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Everyone has such cute trees! Cbs, I love how yours is an urn. It reminds me of something I saw in Martha Stewart.

Here''s mine.

christmas tree.jpg

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
Honey,
thank you..i love martha!!!
your tree is flawless! i love it!

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
We bought a house in July and this is our first Christmas tree in the new house!

MiaTree2.JPG

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Our living room is too small to put up a tree, but I did spend 2 hours outside yesterday during a snowstorm putting up Christmas lights on our house, so I figure I''ll post that.

ChristmasDecor2008-4-Small.JPG

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
You guys inspired me to go out and buy a tree to surprise FI. He loves holiday decorations, but I''m kind of a scrooge and didn''t want to fool with it. He''ll be so excited! I''ll post pictures after we decorate tonight!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great thread!

Here''s my tree and mantle.

original.aspx

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, I LUV your tree and mantle!

PrincessMia-love the big bow on top, that is my favorite tree topper.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
princess i love your bows! i had bows for the top of my tree and started putting them up and fi said "wth are those things doing on the tree, that looks weird" and i said "you just don''t have any xmas tree style" and he said "well you got to use your ornaments so im vetoing the bow"
alas he won out and the cat got a new toy to play with lol

i love the little sklnny trees! thats pretty much what ours is to due to limited space. I wish we had a house to decorate on the outside, here is my go at decorating the balcony hahahha

Photo 361asmurf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results