shape
carat
color
clarity

Bella Sera in Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Bella Sera in Pennsylvania
http://www.bellaserabygrecos.com/i7:Web,BellaSera,Home,home

Has anyone used this venue or know someone that has? I''m from Texas, but I may be having my wedding in Pennsylvania due to my fam moving up there, and my dad being disabled, he may not be able to make it back to Texas for my wedding, so we may have it there.

I found this place and it looks absolutely amazing. It''ll only be a small wedding of 35 at most. Their packages seem reasonable, but I figured I''d ask around, because you really never know how their service is until you hear it from a previous customer.

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! My DH''s cousin got married at Bella Sera this fall. I don''t know too much about their planning experience, but from a guest''s point of view it was a beautiful wedding. The location is amazing inside and the food was great. There wedding was a little bit larger (maybe 150?). The service was outstanding and there were lots of personal details. I''d be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
my bestfriend is having her wedding there this may and she nothing but amazing things about the place... they have been awesome and so so helpful with every request. she said that the planning process has been a breeze!

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Thanks girls! that''s so awesome to hear good things about the venue.

I appreciate all the information.
36.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I got married in the town where Bella Sera is located. I had looked into it as a location, but it was unfortunately out of my price range. From what I hear, it is a great place, but I will tell you that you can find nice places for cheaper in the area. However, if Bella Sera is within your budget, I would totally go for it! I loved that it wasn''t a country club or hotel, was set on a nice property, and was exclusively a banquet/wedding hall.

If you decide against in and need other recommendations for locations in the area, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results