shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 24th Nov till 30th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Now it really is beginning to feel as if the Holiday season is beginning as Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away! Do eat, drink and celebrate with your loved ones and enjoy the special meaning of this Holiday, but partake in a way you are comfortable with, whether that means going all out for a day or two, or just indulging in one or two high calorie treats! Remember that this journey does allow for some goodies at times so just eat a little less and workout a little harder if that applies for a couple of days afterwards as that should help to balance things.

Merry Munkey, I read what happened on the other thread, I am so sorry....
emrose.gif
You are a worthwhile and wonderful person whatever you weigh, but people like that will always be ignorant and rude.
20.gif
I know how hurtful those types of comments can be, but do try to put it behind you and continue on - you ARE doing incredibly well and you will soon start seeing results! We are all 100% supportive of you MM!
35.gif

So enjoy Thanksgiving and time spent with friends and family everyone, and have a great week
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, I just had a thought....Will you be having your usual cinnamon pie with pumpkin in it this week?
11.gif
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning Lorelei! Thanks for the reminder of practicing moderation this week.

I went to Chicago this weekend to retrieve some more of my belongings (stored at a friend''s house), and guess what we had for dinner--my favorite PIZZA from my favorite restaurant!!! It was sublime, just sublime. I''ve been craving their pizza since I left back in June, so my craving has officially been satisfied now. I''m sure it won''t be much time until I''m longing for it again, but for now I''m sated.

No scale in my own house, but I weighed myself at my friend''s and I''ve lost a few pounds! I''m surprised because I haven''t been trying to lose weight but I have noticed my clothing fitting a bit looser. It was a pleasant experience to step on the scale and see a number I can totally live with!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, enjoy your holiday and time with family and friends.
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry, I ALSO want to express my outrage! I cannot believe adults would behave in such a way. Words do hurt no matter what we are taught. He and his girlfriend are ignorant. Ignorance breeds hate and DH and I have a saying that you can't reason with the irrational (coming from YEARS of being a landlord). It was better you didn't say anything b/c nothing would have changed his attitude and you would have just fueled his stupidity.

Lor, I am not sure if you saw in other threads but Tessa now says "Ca" when she sees the cats. Grayson keeps his distance but Madison is so sweet with her. She will let T pet her and tug on her fur (until Tessa gets too rough and the Maddy runs away). But she never bites or hisses. Madison will even head bonk Tessa or wiggle her tail on T's face (which results in lots of giggles). It is so cute.

I was thinking last night when I couldn't sleep that now is the time to up my exercise (since I don't do any at the moment). I know all the food will be too tempting. I think I will start my DVD again. I wish I had more comfortable tennis shoes.

ETA: Monnie, the pictures I saw you are tiny! You look awesome and deserve pizza once in awhile!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone! Sorry for the blow by last week, it was hectic around here. This weekend I did a lot of walking in the woods (hunting) and a lot of jogging and kick boxing work yesterday. Tonight we have SO''s birthday dinner and tomorrow he will be the big 21! So busy busy the next few days. Wednesday night we leave for NC. We did get a hog this weekend, which added around 70 lbs of nice lean game meat to our freezer. This is rather nice to have through the winter as we can roast it and have nice warm dinners, and even put some in to make a stew.

Merry - I am so sorry! Some people can be very cruel. When I was younger a mean boy (who was fatter than me) called me a fat tub of lard once. It''s something that has never left me. But you know what, I love now that I can think " gosh I wish he could see me now" and you''ll get to that point too! Just keep working on it.

In response to that, I would like for us to A) ENJOY THANKSGIVING but in light of that and what happened to Merry, lets B) think of the things about ourselves that we are thankful for. Examples would be eyes, strength, ability to let things go in one ear and out the other, determination, ability to jog a half mile without stopping. ANY fitness or health or beauty related thing about yourself or your body you are thankful for, write it down. Merry, your ability to look at him as a jerk and not look down on yourself in that situation was a great great thing and you should be thankful that you are strong enough to not break down when someone says something so cruel. I''m proud of you for that. So make your lists everyone, and lets see what we come up with. You can take time over the next hour or the next week to compile it. I would like everyone who would like to participate to post them before Monday pls.

Merry - keep your chin up, you are a wonderful person!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Can''t remember if I posted yesterday or not (and too lazy to go back and look, LOL) but I did a hard hour on the hampster wheel, and another hard hour on there today, plus two sets of arms. Seem to be holding stead at 129, but we''re gearing up for the week in Phoenix so who knows what sort of numbers I''ll be posting come *next* Monday...

Merry, I can''t say anything that hasn''t already been said. Seriously though, what a f*cking a$$hole. (Yes, Dee''s potty mouth has come out in outrage.) Do not pay one more moment of thought or attention to that guy.

Lor, I''m glad we''re giving ourselves permission to enjoy a little this holiday season. (The key words there being "a little," ha ha!)

Monnie, yay for looser fitting clothes and lower numbers on the scale!

Tacori, order new tennis shoes girlfriend! I always love getting new tenners; makes me feel like a kid again on the first day of school!

Dragon, I''m glad you reminded me to take pause and reflect on the things I have to be thankful for. I don''t do that often enough.

Ok all, off to the local coffee shop to do some work. Be back later!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2008 10:06:05 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Merry, I ALSO want to express my outrage! I cannot believe adults would behave in such a way. Words do hurt no matter what we are taught. He and his girlfriend are ignorant. Ignorance breeds hate and DH and I have a saying that you can''t reason with the irrational (coming from YEARS of being a landlord). It was better you didn''t say anything b/c nothing would have changed his attitude and you would have just fueled his stupidity.

Lor, I am not sure if you saw in other threads but Tessa now says ''Ca'' when she sees the cats. Grayson keeps his distance but Madison is so sweet with her. She will let T pet her and tug on her fur (until Tessa gets too rough and the Maddy runs away). But she never bites or hisses. Madison will even head bonk Tessa or wiggle her tail on T''s face (which results in lots of giggles). It is so cute.

I was thinking last night when I couldn''t sleep that now is the time to up my exercise (since I don''t do any at the moment). I know all the food will be too tempting. I think I will start my DVD again. I wish I had more comfortable tennis shoes.

ETA: Monnie, the pictures I saw you are tiny! You look awesome and deserve pizza once in awhile!
That is so adorable!!!! I didn''t see that in the other thread, I will have to check it out!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2008 10:41:50 AM
Author: dragonfly411
Good morning everyone! Sorry for the blow by last week, it was hectic around here. This weekend I did a lot of walking in the woods (hunting) and a lot of jogging and kick boxing work yesterday. Tonight we have SO''s birthday dinner and tomorrow he will be the big 21! So busy busy the next few days. Wednesday night we leave for NC. We did get a hog this weekend, which added around 70 lbs of nice lean game meat to our freezer. This is rather nice to have through the winter as we can roast it and have nice warm dinners, and even put some in to make a stew.

Merry - I am so sorry! Some people can be very cruel. When I was younger a mean boy (who was fatter than me) called me a fat tub of lard once. It''s something that has never left me. But you know what, I love now that I can think '' gosh I wish he could see me now'' and you''ll get to that point too! Just keep working on it.

In response to that, I would like for us to A) ENJOY THANKSGIVING but in light of that and what happened to Merry, lets B) think of the things about ourselves that we are thankful for. Examples would be eyes, strength, ability to let things go in one ear and out the other, determination, ability to jog a half mile without stopping. ANY fitness or health or beauty related thing about yourself or your body you are thankful for, write it down. Merry, your ability to look at him as a jerk and not look down on yourself in that situation was a great great thing and you should be thankful that you are strong enough to not break down when someone says something so cruel. I''m proud of you for that. So make your lists everyone, and lets see what we come up with. You can take time over the next hour or the next week to compile it. I would like everyone who would like to participate to post them before Monday pls.

Merry - keep your chin up, you are a wonderful person!
36.gif
I think that is excellent advice and a great idea. Merry, I am in the process of divorcing a man who used to get great satisfaction out of telling me I was overweight (actually he didn''t state it in such a polite fashion), because I had gained about 15 pounds after we got married. It has taken me the past few months since I left to get my head straightened out and to believe in myself again, and to realize that those hurtful words do not have to affect my mental and emotional state any longer. I''m doing much better these days. You can, too!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and here''s my list:

I''m thankful for:

Being blessed with the tall gene--I''m 5''10"! Makes it easy to reach things in high places, hee hee.
Healthy hair, nails, skin, teeth, and bones!
I think my eyes are my best feature!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

Sorry I disappeared last week, I wrote out a HUGE post which then disappeared, so I got frustrated and then the week got really busy.

Not much to report here. Just hangin in there. I have been eating pretty well, except for the Dunkin Donuts craziness this weekend...I swear they put crack in that stuff. But I didnt eat much else so while health-wise it was bad, my calories were probably fine.

I need to get some focus together for Thanksgiving. I am not really into it, but we are having this oyster casserole that I LOVE that has heavy cream in it
32.gif
and I am making this pumpkin pie crunch that is to die for. I don''t like pumpkin pie but I love this stuff. Hmmm with some coffee....yikes!!!

Monarch-yay for being happy with your weight! I am a pizza ADDICT. It is so wrong. You seem like such a cheerful, glass-half-full person, I love your posts! I need to work on a list of things I am thankful for too.

Tacori-we need pics of this Tessa/Kitty stuff! Sounds too cute!

Hi Dragonfly!

Dee*Jay I love your holiday avatar!

Lorelei-I like the way you phrased the opening...I just need to figure out what I am comfortable with! Nothing worse than regret over that kind of thing.

I hope everyone else is well!

35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha, thanks Mischka! I don''t know that I''d be such a positive person if pizza didn''t exist, I''m a total addict as well.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Monday guys!

Thank you all for the words of support. It''s such a shame that I dwell on the silly comments that strangers give me rather than the compliments of others.

You are all awesome. I just wish the general public were so kind.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends, wowzers, this thread is hoping today! Love it! hehe
9.gif
I went to the gym with my sister this morning and after the gym we went to the grocery store. I showed her my new dining room set and bar stools and she liked them and now we are excited about future gatherings at our house since this is a bigger table and I don't have to bring in the lawn chairs if extra people come over, lol. hehe I think I am up a pound but I will enjoy Thanksgiving. I am going to walk everyday as a goal this week. Today I biked at the gym! I am so EXCITED for the holidays!!! I baby sit my nephew tomorrow, yay yay so park time tomorrow!

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR . . . my health, my family, my dear parents, my nephew, dh. I think I am grateful for being pretty happy go lucky and know that no matter how bad things can be sometimes it usually gets better also that I have a big smile. Some girl at school told me something negative about my smile and I just kept smiling so I think I have a nice and happy smile.
9.gif
hehe

LORELEI, great opener! LOL to your comment to Rod, baaaahaa!
9.gif
11.gif

MM, I am sorry, those jerks; I always notice when people say rude things it is because there is something wrong with them and not you and they are lacking in self esteem. You sound like a lovely lady and you are doing awesome!!! I had these boys tell me I had the biggest butt they ever say at a fire drill, jerks for sure!

MONNIE, I have huge plans for pizza and me the next time I am in Chicago!!! What is your favorite restaurant? Yay for losing weight miss skinny!!! Monnie you have always been thin!

TACORI, yay for doing your dvd! I have seen pics of you and you look great but I understand wanting to lose just a little bit more.

DEEJAY, yay for your workouts everday!!! Enjoy your coffee.

DRAGONFLY, yay for all your walking!!! Happy bday to your SO!!

MISCKA, bummer on the post; that happens to me too sometimes. I love DD, that is what I am having for my birthday, a donut! hehe

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never made it to thy gym today. I was going to take a nice long walk today but it''s almost compltely dark outside already. It''s cold out, and I''m in a bad mood.

School went well today. We had a special breakfast at school where the room parents for the grade I teach came in and set up tables in the lunch room. All the kids were treated to a great breakfast of bagels (with peanut butter, butter, or cream cheese), waffles, fruit, juice, and bacon (well, vegetarian bacon). It was so good, and so great of the moms and dads to do that for the kids. We have this breakfast ever year, and the kids look forward to it.

Other than that, we''re getting ready to start Thanksgiving break on Wednesday. I''m planning on scouring my classroom with bleach cleaner in the afternoon and getting rid of the germs that have been running rampant.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Thanksgiving week!

I didn''t make it to bootcamp this morning, as i had to accompany DH to the Dr.''s office for an appointment/procedure he''d scheduled awhile ago. I made it to work mid-morning and it''s been a quiet day here at the office. I''m planning on leaving a bit early since DH is at home recooperating- so no gym for me later. I''ve been working on keeping the food intake on the low side because of my inactivity today, and so far so good!

I''ll be back at bootcamp tomorrow morning, and I''m looking forward to it. My muscles are SORE, SORE, SORE, but i''ll just have to work through that!

Lorelei: I''m interested to see if I can keep my newfound healthy habits in line this season. I''ll just have to remember that it''s a HoliDAY, not a HoliWEEK!
Monnie: it''s such a good feeling to step on that scale and be pleasantly surprised by what you see. Glad to hear you''re doing much better these days!
Tacori: I see a new pair of tennies in your future!
Dragon: I''ll work on my thankful list and post it before the holiday
Dee: You''re heading to warm weather this week, and i''m heading to cold (yuk)
Miscka: my DH would be all over that Oyster casserole
Merry: you''re the AWESOME one. Hang in there, girl!
Skippy: YAHOO for a new dining set! you should see what we have to do to seat more than 4 people at our table- it''s comical!
Zoe: Sorry to hear that you''re in a bad mood- i''m always a bit cranky on Mondays
Rod: You asked about Beer Can Chicken... basically, you grill a whole chicken over a beer can. It''s a perfect fit! http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_19397,00.html

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Yay, my first week of this thread and my new focus on eating healthily and excercising!!!

On the food front, it hasn''t started out very well as we had our housewarming on Saturday night and have been living on leftovers since. We don''t have a very big food budget left for the week but I am going to plan my meals for the rest of the week today and go shopping.

Exercise wise, I took my dog for a walk yesterday, and am about to go to the gym soon to either do a body balance class and running, or running and weights.

Tonight I will go for another walk, and then Thursday I will do a body combat class and Sunday I will go to ultimate frisbee training. The rest of the days will be walk only days.

Merry, I haven''t read your other thread yet, but I hate how many people think it is ok to say hurtful things to people who are different to them.

Dragonfly, Even though we don''t celebrate thanksgiving here, I will work on my thankful list and post by the end of the week.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to this thread Bobbin; great job on the workout with your dog! I bet your doggie thanks you!

CG, hehe now you have me wondering! I used the office chairs too. hehe

Zoe, yay for cleaning your classroom! yummy brekkie!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just back from sushi with the HH. I''m sure all that soy sauce isn''t going to do me any favors come time to get on the scale tomorrow morning but I certainly enjoyed it.

Going to get up early and go to the gym, then come home and pack. Flight leaves before noon; man, I can''t WAIT to be warm again!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......this has to be short as I have some work to get done, but I did want to write that the young man I spoke about last week got the job today!!! They made him an amazing offer and he will start halfway across the country one week from today. What a nice Thanksgiving for him and his wife and hopefully the beginning of a bright new year. Tomorrow will be my usual 'uber' Tuesday and I'll go to the gym directly from work. So tomorrow night's check in will be late and short.........

Great Opener as always Lorelei and yes, Charlie will be making his cinammon, nutmeg and clove pie with pumpkin flavoring.......LOL I wouldn't have it any other way for sure.

Hey Monnie......I'm glad your trip to Chicago to get your things was fun and you got to have your favorite Pizza!! And don't get a scale. They are evil monsters and you know it!! LOL

Thanks for the beer can chicken idea Charger. I'm still not sure how one puts a chicken over a can of beer though??

Welcome to our healthy family bobbin!! I hope you get as much here as the rest of us do!!

And Skippy, this is for you. You had asked me a long time ago that if I was ever home when the cruise ship was heading out to take a picture. I was home yesterday aftenoon and saw the ship going out to sea and took this just for you, though everyone can enjoy it!! I took this shot standing on our terrace overlooking Tampa Bay!

Cruiseship.JPG

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And while I was at it, I took this shot of downtown Tampa from our terrace as well. It was a pretty good picture, so I thought I''d post it too.........

Downtown Tampa.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod: Oh what lovely views you have from your terrace. You and Charlie are so lucky. It would be so nice to sit out there every morning and evening and sip coffee, or to eat breakfast or dinner.

Hi Everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rod, gorgeous pictures dear friend, thank you for posting those!!! I would sit at your terrace all day!!!! hehe
9.gif
FABULOUS
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
35.gif
I hope you had a great day.I am excited for 5 pm tomorrow – my 5 days off from work will officially start then.Yippee!
36.gif
Tomorrow night I am heading to Christopher and Banks again – they have 40% off the entire store plus an additional 10% if you bring a friend.I am going to get some pants for sure.

Lorelei, great opener my friend.I know the time from Thanksgiving through the beginning of the year is going to be full of temptations but I plan on using control, moderation and indulge in only things I really want and use portion control when I do.Today at work one of my employees brought in a tray of peanut butter cookies put together with frosting to make them in to sandwiches.They smelled yummy but I had a 100 calorie PB cookie crisp instead.There is no way I am starting out the week eating extra calories.
38.gif

Monnie, I am so glad you enjoyed your favorite pizza.That is one thing I often crave but my homemade pizza curbs that desire so I don’t go crazy when we do actually go out for pizza.Congratulations for losing a few pounds.
36.gif
I was delighted to see you say you are doing much better these days.You are a sweet and wonderful person and I am glad you are away from your ex.
Tacori, how cute with Tessa and the cats.I was just thinking the same thing.I am going to do more on the treadmill over the next few weeks.

Dragonfly, you certainly had a busy weekend.Those hurtful things never go away. The ones that always bothered me the most were kids saying “look at how fat that lady is”.I am glad I don’t have to worry about that happening anymore.
DeeJay, I had to laugh at your potty mouth.I used to be well know for my colorful metaphors.Woo hoo for holding steady at 129.
36.gif

Miscka, I am meeting my dad Wednesday morning for coffee break.I am planning on having 1 donut hole and that’s all.I do love chocolate frosted cake donuts though.
3.gif

Merrymunky, hugs to you girl.I hate to hear you are dwelling on that jerk’s comments but I remember being the same way.It used to eat at me for days.You are a dear, sweet person and I hope you won’t let that moron get to you.You are working hard at getting healthier and should be very proud of yourself.We sure are!
Skippy, good for you planning to walk every day this week.I am going to do the treadmill every day as well.I am excited for the holidays as well.We’re glad you are happy go lucky and that you have a big, beautiful smile. Have fun babysitting tomorrow.
Zoe, rats for being in a bad mood.Your breakfast sounds fun and delicious.
ChargerGirl, get well wishes to your DH.I hope your muscles feel better tomorrow especially before going back to boot camp.
Bobbin, it sounds like you are getting in plenty of workouts and exercise this week.Welcome to the thread!
Rod, I am so excited to hear the young man you worked with got the job.Thanks for the great photos.I warmed up just looking at the beautiful sky and ocean.I would set outside on the terrace all the time.
1.gif

Hi sweet Linda!How are you doing?

Here my list of things I am thankful for.I don’t have to worry about having a heart attack or stroke in the middle of the night.I know I will wake up in the morning.I feel great and healthy.Size 10 pants fit me. I like what I see in the mirror. My aching arthritic knees can take walking on the treadmill.I have a great family. I am most thankful for my sweet husband, Marty.
Well, I must get to bed!Take care.

Marcy

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I am trying to be *extra* good today and tomorrow. I went to my mom''s last night and we finalized the menu for Thursday. Lets just say...ouch! I am going to have to be pretty careful. But I probably couldn''t tell you the last time I had food that rich, so I do want to enjoy it.

Skippy-who could ever say something negative about a smile??? That is just wrong.
Charger-You are so impressive with the bootcamp!
Dee*Jay-sushi is my favorite food
3.gif
I am jealous you had it for dinner! Did you get the low sodium soy sauce?
Hi Bobbin!
Marcy-1 donut hole!! Wow, that is serious willpower. I used to only get the coffee there, but then I discovered the egg and english muffin sandwich for $1. That isn''t too bad...but this weekend I may or may not have tried an actual donut there
11.gif
27.gif
I shouldn''t have!

This year I am thankful for:
My friends, my family, that my mom lives in my town now, my puppy who is the light of my life, my amazing BF, and all the changes that have happened in my life this year that have made me the happiest I have ever been
9.gif
It has been quite a year for sure!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Tac - made the mac! It went well so I will let you know the verdict when we have polished it off!
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The lists people have made of things they are thankful for are just warming my heart this morning. Dragonfly, that was a great idea!

Rod, I love those pics! It''s so cold here (32 degrees), looking at those I could imagine myself there on the beach!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2008 9:20:57 AM
Author: monarch64
The lists people have made of things they are thankful for are just warming my heart this morning. Dragonfly, that was a great idea!

Rod, I love those pics! It''s so cold here (32 degrees), looking at those I could imagine myself there on the beach!!
Hey Mon!
35.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

Hope the week is going well for everyone! I''m so in the holiday mood I can''t get myself to do ANY work!

Anyway, I should start the Thanksgiving shopping today. Probably will go with my sister after James gets home with the car, which will probably be late. Other than that not much going on. I''ve been INCREDIBLY sore and tight (especially around my shoulders) so I haven''t felt like doing anything. A friend goes to a massage place down the block from me, so I''m going to ask them if I can be seen.

Also another thing that''s kinda thrown me through a loop is that my parents are getting divorced/separated. I''m 28, and live in another city, so it''s not like it''s effecting me that much but y''know it''s just kinda weird. I think it''s a good for my mom, but it''s still a little worrying because my dad can very possibly end up alone. Anyway, not to hash everything out on the internet, but it''s all just a little weird. I dunno, I guess I feel a little... dazed.

Things I''m thankful for:
My family and loved ones. Even when I''m feeling crappy, I know that I will always have incredible people around me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2008 9:23:43 AM
Author: lliang_chi
Hello all!

Hope the week is going well for everyone! I''m so in the holiday mood I can''t get myself to do ANY work!

Anyway, I should start the Thanksgiving shopping today. Probably will go with my sister after James gets home with the car, which will probably be late. Other than that not much going on. I''ve been INCREDIBLY sore and tight (especially around my shoulders) so I haven''t felt like doing anything. A friend goes to a massage place down the block from me, so I''m going to ask them if I can be seen.

Also another thing that''s kinda thrown me through a loop is that my parents are getting divorced/separated. I''m 28, and live in another city, so it''s not like it''s effecting me that much but y''know it''s just kinda weird. I think it''s a good for my mom, but it''s still a little worrying because my dad can very possibly end up alone. Anyway, not to hash everything out on the internet, but it''s all just a little weird. I dunno, I guess I feel a little... dazed.

Things I''m thankful for:
My family and loved ones. Even when I''m feeling crappy, I know that I will always have incredible people around me.
llaing, thats totally understandable. Maybe the stress of that news is affecting your shoulders also? Hopefully a massage will help.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends, can you please say a little prayer for my dad this morning; they are doing the little procedure this morning, thank you
12.gif

Today I have my little nephew, hopefully it will warm up enough to take him to the park. It will be fun to see him and have the whole day together! I also bought him a new kick ball so we could play out back. hehe Oh one good note is that I fit in a pair of jeans that didn't fit before and now they do!!!!! hehe
Hope you all have a wonderful eve eve of Turkey day!
41.gif

DEEJAY glad you enjoyed the sushi! YUM

MARCY, thank you for your sweet anniversary wishes dear friend!!! I feel the same about you! Yay for a sale w/your friend! Woo!

MISCKA, I am trying to be good too, hehe Ah, you are so sweet!!!! You made my day dear friend!

HI MONNI & LORELEI, hugs!

lliang_chi, I am sorry, sending you a hug dear friend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results