shape
carat
color
clarity

Puppies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
So my husband and I have been talking about a puppy lately. But we have to wait about a year for various reasons - chiefly that we have to live together (!!) before getting a dog.

But I''m so excited about I can''t wait and I think about puppies a lot (gosh, that sounds dorky). So my brother showed me this website where they have live webcams of puppies...my favorite so far are the Havanese.

Enjoy!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/havanese-harbor-puppies

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi basil, the link didn''t work. Not sure if it''s really the link or my puter, but I''m linking it again in case it''s the link. And yes, they''re adorable! Although, I don''t know if I''ve ever seen a puppy that wasn''t.
5.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2008 11:50:14 AM
Author: Ellen
Hi basil, the link didn''t work. Not sure if it''s really the link or my puter, but I''m linking it again in case it''s the link. And yes, they''re adorable! Although, I don''t know if I''ve ever seen a puppy that wasn''t.
5.gif

awww they are sleeping I adore puppies they just make you happy :D

Steel

Ideal_Rock
My connection is too slow to see
15.gif

Puppys are wonderful but hard work too. Make sure you have fun living together before you add a needy little bundle of puppy to the mix.

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Puppies! My fiance and I adopted a puppy several months ago. We LOVE having her in our lives. Be prepared for lots of poop, and potty training, and prized possessions being chewed on.

But it''s worth it.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I love this puppy cam fad that has been going on lately.

We are waiting on puppy #2 and have SERIOUS puppy fever right now--isn''t it funny how overwhelming it can be?!

D and I had a 2-year wait period before getting Byron and we spent the entire time reading everything we could, visiting all the breeders we could (sometimes multiple times)--I really LOVED visiting breeders. Going to regional Newf events and dog shows, etc. We even bought some of Byron''s toys years before getting him, haha. I hope the next year flies by for you and trust me, when you finally bring your dog home, it will be VERY special.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, sorry about the link! Thanks for fixing it Ellen!

Steel - we have lived together in the past but we''re long distance for the next 7 1/3 months...can''t wait til he gets here! We''re going to wait 3-5 months after that before getting a puppy though, but we''re both really looking forward to it.

Aloros - what kind of puppy do you have? Can we see a picture?

Trillionaire - those are such beautiful dogs...

NewEnglandLady - congratulations on getting another dog soon! Puppy fever is right...I caught myself looking at training treats at Trader Joe''s today and I absolutely cannot go to Petco or Petsmart anytime soon or I will not be able to resist...

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE puppies too! I would just throw in the suggestion to think about adopting a dog from your local humane society. Purebred dogs are gorgeous--my first dog was a purebred Yorkie from a breeder--but there are thousands of adorable dogs in shelters that would make wonderful pets too. I have two poodle mixes that were both rescues and they light up my life.

Milo...

milompinky.jpg

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
and Marley...

CIMG0802_2.jpg

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
OOOHHHH those puppies are sooo cute!!!
36.gif
I LOVE puppies....they''re too cute not to love

My BF and I just got a little Boston Terrier puppy....Camo

We just love him to pieces....He''s super spoild already, because I just don''t have the will power not to give into his cute little face...I''ll probably pay for it later though
9.gif

Anyway...Here''s our little guy....

CAMODOG.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results