shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mage and silver/white gold lovers question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYgirl

Rough_Rock
Hey I''ve been lurking for a while and as its getting closerr to getting my ering i figured its time to post. Well first off I just recently came across Leon mages page and I was wondering what kind of prices he has, average or pretty high end? and does he do custom stuff? I saw this picture on his page so If anyone has any idea how much a setting like that would be? or more spefically any idea how much leon mage would charge for a setting like that? then onto my hopes for the ring, I wanna put like a light pink sapphire or possibly green stone in something like that, but my thing is I own practically no gold jewlery its just never been my style, but i think something like this would be beautiful, what do you ladies who are used to wearing silver/white gold think about a gold ering? can you still wear all your silver/white jewelry with it? I''m also considering a setting like the one in my user picture, the gold setting and white/pinkish stone, so same question for that setting for someone who usually wears silver and white gold. Thanks!

r924_003Ww.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege is very popular on PS and you'll find loads of info on him if you run a search.

His settings aren't cheap - one like that posted is probably $5k and upwards.

Most of his work is custom - but he has an 'artistic temperament' and will have the majority input in the design. If you have definite ideas on what you want, he may well not be the jeweller for you.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
His work is almost exclusively custom and as Pandora said is very expensive...BUT for the quality you get his prices are reasonable. I would also venture around $4-5k for that setting from him.

And he mostly works in platinum FWIW. He will do some gold, but otherwise it''s platinum.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
The other ladies have covered it with Leon - I will add that you can get most of the info you''re after by reading his terms on the site - rules of engagement etc. You may get an idea whether this is what you are after or no.

Imho, whether you want to mix metals or not is entirely up to you. I do, and really like it. But some people like more "matchy".
My first ering was 18k White Gold, my current one is 18k yellow gold, I wear a 2 -tone 14k band on my Right hand, and am waiting for some silver and gold stacking rings to add.
I also wear silver bangles and necklaces sometims.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results