shape
carat
color
clarity

#10 is off the list!!!!

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock
Finally after 8 years, I am engaged!! On my 30th birthday, my darling SO proposed :appl: He'd been dropping hints all month since he picked up the ring so I figured it would be coming by either my birthday or Christmas, but I was really hoping for an awesome 30th birthday gift and I may or may not have mentioned that to him awhile back. Thankfully he heard me lol. So anyway on 12/19 we went to dinner and while we were there he asked me if I was sure I wanted to spend my life with him. I of course said yes, but then he didn't do it, so I was confused lol. Finally we got home and we're just hanging out when he turned to me and asked again if I was sure if I wanted to be with him forever because there's no turning back now. Again I said yes and then he dropped to one knee and started to ask me to marry him. Before he got the words out, I interrupted him screaming that the tv was too loud and I went looking for the remote :lol: after the tv was muted, he asked me to marry him and I said yes!! Here's a few terrible shots of the ring. It's a 2ct F SI2 oval. TCW 2.52! Way beyond my wildest dreams... I can't believe that he did that (mostly) on his own. We went shopping a few months ago and I fell in love with the setting and a 1.43 ct oval, but he told me it was sold and that he'd found something even better...he was right!! Anyway thanks for reading! Lots of dust for all of you LIWs! Hopefully tomorrow brings you lots of sparkles! image_889.jpg image_887.jpg

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Daisy! What a wonderful birthday/Christmas present.

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! That ring is so gorgeous and such an adorable proposal story. I love the ones with cute little details like the remote/TV. :D

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring!

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
Can you tell us your ring size? :)

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :love: Best wishes!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! It is a GORGEOUS setting - and a 2ct oval?? WOW --- its ginormous on your hand!!

Wonderful news!

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock
thanks ladies! My finger size is a 5.75 but the ring is currently a size 7, so it spins ALOT! I'm going to get it sized soon, but for now I have a ring guard on the bottom. I cannot believe that my FI (!!!!) went out and got a 2 ct stone; when we went shopping, I had my heart set on a 1.43 oval, but he apparently had other plans :appl:

sparkle45

Shiny_Rock
Oh what a lucky gal you are!!! Congratulations! Ovals are sooo elegant!

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Congratulations daisycakes! Beautiful ring!

cpmhjpj

Rough_Rock
Stunning! Congratulations! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results