shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 10.5mm x 10mm OEC Moissanite Signature Antique replica platinum ring

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
Selling an OEC / OMC custom cut moissanite with chunky facets. DEF color and is equivalent to 4+ carats in size.
Link to LoupeTroupe posting: Moissanite Antique Replica Platinum Ring

The setting is platinum and includes 6 natural earth mined diamonds. It is a size 5 but resizable and band is thin (approximately 1.5mm). Setting is a replica of my personal engagement ring which is the Ring Concierge Signature Antique.

Item is like new in condition and only worn a few times. I decided I wanted something a little larger for special occasions, so selling this to purchase the larger stone/ring. This is a replica of my personal engagement ring and originally purchased to use as a travel ring before Covid ended all of my travel :(

Asking $1,750 which includes priority shipping and insurance for within the United States only. I can share additional photos and videos by request.
All sales are final. Stone is from Ella at Tianyu and setting is from a professional bench in Philadelphia.

<a href="http://loupetroop.com/listings/ring...anite-signature-antique-replica-platinum-ring">10.5mm x 10mm OEC Moissanite Signature Antique replica platinum ring on Loupe Troop</a>
857692A5-6EAE-4FD0-926C-933A66C2EBDC.jpeg A36CF196-AB17-4380-8ED1-35F6AA48CC6A.jpeg EE8D5F80-0D26-486E-A8C3-C7E9B57CFAD1.jpeg 0182C086-0DD4-4770-A54B-4A1B630427B1.jpeg CAF06A85-FF7A-447A-8F90-52A6A2EC5A0C.jpeg

shellyisa

Rough_Rock
Selling an OEC / OMC custom cut moissanite with chunky facets. DEF color and is equivalent to 4+ carats in size.
Link to LoupeTroupe posting: Moissanite Antique Replica Platinum Ring

The setting is platinum and includes 6 natural earth mined diamonds. It is a size 5 but resizable and band is thin (approximately 1.5mm). Setting is a replica of my personal engagement ring which is the Ring Concierge Signature Antique.

Item is like new in condition and only worn a few times. I decided I wanted something a little larger for special occasions, so selling this to purchase the larger stone/ring. This is a replica of my personal engagement ring and originally purchased to use as a travel ring before Covid ended all of my travel :(

Asking $1,750 which includes priority shipping and insurance for within the United States only. I can share additional photos and videos by request.
All sales are final. Stone is from Ella at Tianyu and setting is from a professional bench in Philadelphia.

<a href="http://loupetroop.com/listings/ring...anite-signature-antique-replica-platinum-ring">10.5mm x 10mm OEC Moissanite Signature Antique replica platinum ring on Loupe Troop</a>
My first link isn’t working correctly to LT, so please use the link further down in the post or this one. Also, open to reasonable offers on the ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results