shape
carat
color
clarity

10+ ct Whiteflash ACA tennis bracelet

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those of you who know me outside PS know that I have been obsessing over getting a tennis bracelet for close to two years now! I’ve been so very undecided on the size. I had finally settled on going with a 6 tcw, until I saw a bracelet locally that was around 14 tcw. I loved the presence it had on my wrist but thought it was just a touch too big. After going back and forth with WF (Vera and Brittany have the patience of saints!!!), I finalized on a 10 tcw.

Stats: Platinum, 34 ACAs, each 0.30-0.32ct G/H VS1/2, bracelet length of 7”. The ACAs were cut specifically for me and are absolute perfection.

Including some wrist shots because these were incredibly helpful to me when I was trying to figure out what size I should go for.

So very grateful and thankful to Vera and Brittany at Whiteflash for dealing with my indecisiveness and multiple special requests! And for bringing this bracelet to life! My very first piece from WF was their 1.5ctw shared prong bangle that I bought almost a decade ago for my wedding. So it is only fitting that almost 10 years later, I add another HG bracelet to my collection by WF. You ladies are amazing, thank you.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow:love: some seriously fabulous bling:love:

Is it heavy? How would you describe the feel of it?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is blindingly spectacular :geek2:!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's what dreams are made of, superb in every way imaginable! Stunning!!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, that is gorgeous and I love how it looks on your wrist.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!!!!!!! No words, just a big old jaw drop!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
O.M.G :drool::drool::drool: That is A..Mazing!! :appl::appl:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your photos are spectacular!

Guys, this bracelet is a freaking dream! I got to wear it for a bit and didn't want to take it off!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First thought: Beatch has my bracelet!; second thought: Maybe if I say something nice she will give it to me!; third thought and true one: It is so beautiful it's beyond compare.. I love ACAs I have two myself (and one ES).. Wear this 24/7, 365, something as beautiful as this needs to be worn.. show the world what a beautiful stone(s) look like.. My mom always said: "Catherine, girlie, go big or not at all".. she had me! she was always right..

Congratulations on one of the if not the, most spectacular tennis bracelet, maybe someday I can get a smaller version of this..

I'm green but more I'm importantly and most honestly, I'm in love..

(hope you get my humor, if not, your bracelet is perfect.. bar none)..

regards and peace!

Those of you who know me outside PS know that I have been obsessing over getting a tennis bracelet for close to two years now! I’ve been so very undecided on the size. I had finally settled on going with a 6 tcw, until I saw a bracelet locally that was around 14 tcw. I loved the presence it had on my wrist but thought it was just a touch too big. After going back and forth with WF (Vera and Brittany have the patience of saints!!!), I finalized on a 10 tcw.

Stats: Platinum, 34 ACAs, each 0.30-0.32ct G/H VS1/2, bracelet length of 7”. The ACAs were cut specifically for me and are absolute perfection.

Including some wrist shots because these were incredibly helpful to me when I was trying to figure out what size I should go for.

So very grateful and thankful to Vera and Brittany at Whiteflash for dealing with my indecisiveness and multiple special requests! And for bringing this bracelet to life! My very first piece from WF was their 1.5ctw shared prong bangle that I bought almost a decade ago for my wedding. So it is only fitting that almost 10 years later, I add another HG bracelet to my collection by WF. You ladies are amazing, thank you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I mean......freakin amazing!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I just passed out a little. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Thank you so much!! I am also in love with it!

:shock: :-o FAB-U-LOUS :love:

Thank you!!

Wow:love: some seriously fabulous bling:love:

Is it heavy? How would you describe the feel of it?

Honestly, it really comes down to the superb worksmanship of Whiteflash. Despite this being 10cts and in platinum, it is fluid, extremely light weight and very comfortable to wear. I have been having issues with my wrist and can’t wear any heavy watches (my poor Cartier Ballon Bleu hasn’t seen daylight in over a year now), so comfort and weight were key considerations. Truly, this piece from WF is perfection.

That's FABULOUS!!!!:love::love::love: I am SO glad you went in this direction. It's perfect in every way, so no regrets!!!:appl:

Haha, you’ve seen me flip flop a gazillion times. While I’m glad i took the time to make up my mind, I am happy I finally made a decision. I truly have zero regrets as well!

It is blindingly spectacular :geek2:!

Thank you! It definitely is blinding, ACA sparkle is incomparable!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's what dreams are made of, superb in every way imaginable! Stunning!!!

Thank you! This truly is my HG dream bracelet!

wow, that is gorgeous and I love how it looks on your wrist.

Thank you! I love that it can be worn on its own or stacked. I love wearing it with my VCA/Cartier/Hermes wrist jewelry!

Wow!!!!!!!!! No words, just a big old jaw drop!

Haha, thank you!!!

O.M.G :drool::drool::drool: That is A..Mazing!! :appl::appl:

Thanks so much!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photos are spectacular!

Guys, this bracelet is a freaking dream! I got to wear it for a bit and didn't want to take it off!

Trade you for Zelda, baby! :cool2::twisted2:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First thought: Beatch has my bracelet!; second thought: Maybe if I say something nice she will give it to me!; third thought and true one: It is so beautiful it's beyond compare.. I love ACAs I have two myself (and one ES).. Wear this 24/7, 365, something as beautiful as this needs to be worn.. show the world what a beautiful stone(s) look like.. My mom always said: "Catherine, girlie, go big or not at all".. she had me! she was always right..

Congratulations on one of the if not the, most spectacular tennis bracelet, maybe someday I can get a smaller version of this..

I'm green but more I'm importantly and most honestly, I'm in love..

(hope you get my humor, if not, your bracelet is perfect.. bar none)..

regards and peace!

Hahaha, oh Tekate, you made me laugh out loud! Thank you for your very sweet note!! I do try and wear it as much as I can, but it’s hard for me to snap on without help from my husband. Plus, with a one year old baby at home, I’ve been going jewelry free because even my earrings have been leaving scratches on him. But I do try to give it as much air time as possible, because this beauty is too gorgeous to keep under wraps!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! That is so GORGEOUS!!!! :love::love::love: How much does it weigh I wonder? :P2

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing ACAs! The size looks perfect on you!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, that certainly does have presence, doesn't it? It's gorgeous. Enjoy!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!:love:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This bracelet is Amazeballs!!! :eek2: Gorgeous.... simply stunning. Wear it in good health!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! What can I say??? I wouldnt be able to quite staring at it! Color me green!:mrgreen2::lol-2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey!!!!!! That is ridiculously amazing!! :eek2:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning in every way! Those pics are a-mazing!! I sure would like to see some perspective shots if you have any, it is absolutely beautiful! :love::love::love: Aren't you glad you decided on the ACA's!!:appl::appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers!:cheeky: Your WF bracelet is the big sister to mine!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results