shape
carat
color
clarity

1.81 CBI Engagement Ring From HPD

asakusa

Rough_Rock
First of all I would like to thank Melissa, Jamie, and Wink & co. for all of their help through the whole process. When this whole process started, me and my fiancé had been dating for a while and decided that we would start to look at rings and diamonds, however I never imagined how hard it would be with all the different vendors out there. My fiancé mentioned that she loved the way the 3 stone rings looked but also wanted something simple and clean.

I was so glad to have read about CBI diamonds and HPD but never figured we would ever find anything on their site within our price range. After talking to Melissa who was very helpful and patient we started to look for diamonds. After looking at all the different options, I really liked the look of the 1.81 CBI diamond however with my price range we would only be able to afford a solitaire vice a 3 stone ring. Melissa was so great in thinking up all kinds of ideas that she found the perfect solitaire setting. When I finally showed it to her to get her approval she fell in love with the look. Melissa was so good and patient even taking my calls during the holiday season and on the weekend! Overall I couldn’t have been more happy with the service and expertise I had gotten.

Once the ring was completed I was so impressed with the craftsmanship and how sparkly the diamond looked. Jamie sent over some wonderful pics so I could see how it looked before it arrived. We went on a trip to Japan where I proposed at one of the temples. She never saw the ring in real life and only saw CAD images so when she saw it in person she was so shocked and happy :). It came out better than even she could have imagined. Overall I’m so grateful to Melissa, Jamie and Wink and the HPD team for being so nice and helpful and see below for some pics:

8r49K1QiSpeWH9Cs9tFlyw.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg
vL5jW+ZIQrulRQBmlraCJw.jpg
ring.png

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations asakusa... Beautiful ring, can I know the ring size that you have there...love the finger coverage..
:kiss2:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beautiful, classic ring - congratulations! :)

I hope you enjoyed the trip to Japan, I've always wanted to go there!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty setting, and the diamond looks beautiful

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's gorgeous and the size looks perfect for you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and setting! It really does look perfect on her hand - congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect in every single way. Huge congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!:love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just simply spectacular. Congratulations.. it's BLING! but classic.. I love it!:love::love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a beautiful place to propose and a gorgeous solitaire!!!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Perfect diamond (of course - being a CBI!) - and a gorgeous setting.

Congratulations!

asakusa

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone so much for all of your kind words.

Rpb her finger is a size 4.

Reactions: Rpb

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect in every way. That size stone is the perfect size for her finger, and the setting stunning in its beauty. Congratulations!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Such a spectacular ring!! :love::love::love: It looks so big on you!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunningly beautiful, congratulations on your engagement!!!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It looks HUGE!!! really pretty!! the diamond is perfection of course.. just look at how it photographs... this CBI .. the photography is always amazing and I think it's because of how well it's cut.. but that setting as well is really pretty... v

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! :love: All of it...the diamond, the setting, love it--congrats!!:appl:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a fantastic ring! I absolutely love it. The setting is one of my favorites (my own is similar) and that diamond is incredible. Love the cherry blossoms, too. They are my one of my favorite flowers.

Congratulations on your engagement and on a spectacular ring. Enjoy the Sparkle!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just a stunning ring that looks amazing on you. Congratulations on such a beauty!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beauty!...:love::clap: What are the specs?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

asakusa

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone, we are both really happy with how the ring came out. We can't thank Wink and the HPD staff enough for everything they did.

@Dancing Fire it is a 1.81, I, VS2. I believe the crown angle is 34.3 degrees and the pavilion angle is 40.8 degrees

A few more pics from Jamie :)
Img4017.jpg Harold Shimono-3.jpg Harold Shimono-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results